Seriously, Sly is almost as good as Raiden

#11PhoenixAssassinPosted 1/3/2013 1:05:37 PM
lucky_sharm19 posted...
He's really well balanced. He can't block or dodge and he's very difficult to master. I hope he doesn't get nerfed.

he cant block, but he has the best counter in the game. he cant dodge but he can teleport which is better then dodging
---
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
#12SOAD5657Posted 1/3/2013 1:06:15 PM
His counter/teleport more than make up for his lack of dodging.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#13DireProphecyPosted 1/3/2013 2:31:52 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
kratos eats sly alive

At a low level of play maybe.
#14SettaWorldTeethPosted 1/3/2013 2:34:22 PM
He's top tier in FFA's and is almost there in 1vs1. Raiden is still more ridiculous though.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#15J_Dawg_Posted 1/3/2013 2:45:12 PM
CT_Hardcase posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...
He's really well balanced. He can't block or dodge and he's very difficult to master. I hope he doesn't get nerfed.

Oh, I am not hating on him. I Am just saying a good Sly is can really put a show on.

Of course he can. In fact, Sly absolutely wrecks Raiden in a 1v1. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2bVEUTJwqc

Don't use that as an example, that Raiden was terrible.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#16ScholarshipPosted 1/3/2013 4:02:49 PM
Sly's Lvl 5 AI bot pretty much proved that he can be god tier in the right hands.
#17Heroicmedic92Posted 1/3/2013 4:07:56 PM
lucky_sharm19 posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...

Oh, I am not hating on him. I Am just saying a good Sly is can really put a show on.

Of course he can. In fact, Sly absolutely wrecks Raiden in a 1v1. See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2bVEUTJwqc

that raiden sucked ass man
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly
#18PrismsbladePosted 1/3/2013 4:20:30 PM
Scholarship posted...
Sly's Lvl 5 AI bot pretty much proved that he can be god tier in the right hands.

Fighting games rubberband AI, make anyone, and everything god tier, dont use it as a referanace, because no one will take it seriosuly
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#19ZeroBeats GhostPosted 1/3/2013 4:30:55 PM
Aren't a lot of Sly's moves safe on block? I fought a few Sly players who spammed the electric dash attack the entire match and I couldn't really figure out a way to punish it properly. It was made worse by the fact that they would always spam the counter too, meaning I had little window to ever hit him.
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?