Kratos is overpowered

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/3/2013 12:08:45 PM
just saying...
#2PrismsbladePosted 1/3/2013 12:09:41 PM
"Sigh" Another high quality Retroxgamer0 topic :P
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#3313ArcherPosted 1/3/2013 12:10:00 PM
Nah, Master Chief is.

Though, there are rumors that Munch has the tech to beat through the tiers.

Those damn Fuzzles, man.

He's like the Captain Olimar of this game.
#4I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/3/2013 12:47:23 PM
Shut up.
---
I'm handsome.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 1/3/2013 12:48:29 PM
inb4locked
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/eiqrud.jpg|http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
PSN: Rain_Bow_saurus
#6I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/3/2013 12:51:47 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
inb4locked

---
I'm handsome.
#7wwinterj25Posted 1/3/2013 12:52:20 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
inb4locked

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8OhSoSlyPosted 1/3/2013 1:00:00 PM
Retro, you post more annoying and unnecessary topics than any other board member, this topic included. You complain about s*** in this game as much as any troll, and lock your topics at the first sign of someone disagreeing with you, and post two more in its place. I actually avoid you more often than I avoid Khan, Lumi, and rumba, because you incessantly post trivial things, and whine and moan constantly. About everything. On the same page, I've seen you make three topics about separate characters, all being called OP, and broken. You whine more than anyone here. There is no "discussion" because you lock your topics after 3 posts. It's pathetic how often you're on here b****ing about the most mundane crap
#9360ChambersPosted 1/3/2013 1:03:13 PM(edited)
OhSoSly posted...
Retro, you post more annoying and unnecessary topics than any other board member, this topic included. You complain about s*** in this game as much as any troll, and lock your topics at the first sign of someone disagreeing with you, and post two more in its place. I actually avoid you more often than I avoid Khan, Lumi, and rumba, because you incessantly post trivial things, and whine and moan constantly. About everything. On the same page, I've seen you make three topics about separate characters, all being called OP, and broken. You whine more than anyone here. There is no "discussion" because you lock your topics after 3 posts. It's pathetic how often you're on here b****ing about the most mundane crap

Dude , you need to get out and breathe some fresh air .... Seriously
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#10DireProphecyPosted 1/3/2013 1:11:48 PM
360Chambers posted...
OhSoSly posted...

Dude , you need to get out and breathe some fresh air .... Seriously

He just pastes this on every topic he makes lol.... nice assumption though.