Are Nariko's Square attacks useless?

#1mariofilho12Posted 1/3/2013 5:28:58 PM
I cannot find any way to incorporate them into my combos, except for finishing combos in the air and starting them with her air down square, do the grounded versions of Nariko's square moves have any practical purpose?
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#2KtimleckPosted 1/3/2013 5:30:23 PM
They're pretty good for getting punished.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#3ZidaneskiPosted 1/3/2013 5:43:08 PM
Grounded down square can lead to full combo and if you can connect with the second part of forward ground square it also can lead to a full combo. Second part of neutral square is used for some crowd control and ground up square is cool looking and leaves the opponent in the air rather than on the ground so its less punishable.
#4taoxadasaPosted 1/3/2013 6:41:51 PM
Um, what are you talking about? Her square attacks are her most important moves for comboing...

Am I missing something here?
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#5MajutsukoPosted 1/4/2013 1:13:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 1/4/2013 1:16:07 AM(edited)
nariko is useless in general. shes so underpowered. i even manage to lose to the scrubbiest noob kratos players with her. she might even be worst character idk its debatable, big daddy is sometimes better off.
#7ZidaneskiPosted 1/4/2013 1:24:30 AM
Shes number 1 in ffa. She is also good in 2v2. 1v1 its only her supers that make her underpowered.
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 1/4/2013 1:45:59 AM
Zidaneski posted...
Shes number 1 in ffa. She is also good in 2v2. 1v1 its only her supers that make her underpowered.

only the...MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE GAME...thats all.
#9kingtracePosted 1/4/2013 1:46:32 AM
Since you can combo Nariko's grounded squares together a little longer than the end of time, I'd say they aren't useless. I find that nariko is a slower, more powerful Kratos. Though, Raiden is much, much faster and stronger to boot, so...
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 1/4/2013 1:48:52 AM(edited)
actually nariko generates ap much slower than kratos. only her triangle attacks give 30, whereas kratos can get 30 just forward squaring once. shes definately not "stronger" shes slower AND weaker. her projectile forward circles are infact so slow that you can see them from a mile away and just press counter attack to deflect them.