Kratos VS Raiden - whos better?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/4/2013 1:09:25 AM
Kratos VS Raiden - whos better? - Results (65 votes)
Raiden - he consistently holds the top of the leaderboard! statistically he is better
47.69% (31 votes)
Kratos - he holds less spots than Raiden on average, but its usually spot no1 and hes lagless so hes easier to master!
27.69% (18 votes)
None, we all suck and theyre fine
24.62% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
#2OhSoSlyPosted 1/4/2013 1:16:03 AM
Stop making topics about Kratos, retrogamer. No one cares

NO ONE
#3robulastagePosted 1/4/2013 1:20:26 AM
Make another topic about Kratos, retrogamer. Everyone appreciates it.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:20:39 AM
this isnt a topic about kratos. this is a topic about raiden vs kratos, in comparison.
#5ToroStationMeowPosted 1/4/2013 1:22:11 AM
I wasn't around for all but 1 or 2 of your over 9000 Kratos topics but if you've made so many... I'm guessing even 1 topic with "Kratos" in it is unwelcome.
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.
#6OhSoSlyPosted 1/4/2013 1:25:17 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
this isnt a topic about kratos. this is a topic about raiden vs kratos, in comparison.

Retro, the amount of bias you put in all of your polls is disgusting. All your polls are along the lines of, "You share my opinion, or you're a f***ing retard". All you do is make useless topics like these all day, 90% of them complaining about something that no one else finds as a problem, but you and your nooby scrubby ways can't handle, the other 10% are retarded jokes that make no sense that no one understands. Just do everyone a favor and stop making topics, retro.
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:28:31 AM(edited)
i did not make over 9000 kratos topics dont listen to these trolls, they probably dont even own the game they just troll ppl all day -_-

and also fyi i think raiden is way stronger because he can grab mid-square combo, and chain grab, as well as go right into a lvl1 so blocking isnt an option, if you attack too much he counters into super, and he owns the air, so hes prettymuch always going to win.
#8NDgamer1122Posted 1/4/2013 1:31:05 AM
Retro, you're bringing nothing new to the table. Just stop.
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 1/4/2013 1:33:59 AM
Wat is going on here
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10OhSoSlyPosted 1/4/2013 1:35:02 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i did not make over 9000 kratos topics dont listen to these trolls, they probably dont even own the game they just troll ppl all day -_-

and also fyi i think raiden is way stronger because he can grab mid-square combo, and chain grab, as well as go right into a lvl1 so blocking isnt an option, if you attack too much he counters into super, and he owns the air, so hes prettymuch always going to win.

Why do you call everyone who hates you (which is about 80% of this board, btw) trolls? We are not trolls, we are people with opinions that are different from yours, and for some reason you can't handle that. You view anyone that has a different opinion than yours as a 'troll' and you just ignore them. You don't 'debate' anything, you just get pissy and insult the person that dared said something the didn't quite agree with your thoughts. And god forbid, if ANYONE calls you out for all the stupid s**t that you do, you tell the mods and lock your thread. You are the scum of this board, retro. Do us all a favor and get off.