whos your mains best match up

#11TerraponPosted 1/4/2013 2:22:47 PM
Naiko>sly. Toro>big daddy.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#12Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 2:23:27 PM
Parappa: Everyone

Sir Dan: Radec and Dude Raider (they give you free AP)
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#13PirateKing290Posted 1/4/2013 2:25:04 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Yeah seriously, Parappa is godlike. Maybe Drake is a bad match up for him though.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#14Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 2:31:30 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Yeah seriously, Parappa is godlike. Maybe Drake is a bad match up for him though.

Even Drake canīt do much against a quick approach with his air forward Triangle (the skateboard dive) + CQC combos

Also Parappa is so good he can be passive (with his AP Radio) and make people chase him and fall into hism mind games or can be super agresive and chase people like crazy, beside his doble jump + double uppercut in the air has saved me lots of times from supers and his (air f+T) is Godlike to either escape quickly to almost the other side of the screen or reach the zoners with ease... plus dat Mic grab and boom box.
---
#15ThaCMasterPosted 1/4/2013 2:34:07 PM
Ratchet owns Big Daddy and Radec, he's very good overall too. You just have to learn how to build the wall around him.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#16tscooktPosted 1/4/2013 2:56:28 PM
Main: Jak

Best matchup: Kratos

His mobility combine with the arsenal of guns at his disposal will keep Kratos users guessing for ages. One time my teammate lagged out in a 2v2 stock and it was me vs 2 Kratos users and I still won. Jak is much better than people give him credit for
---
PSN: timscook
#17Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 3:11:48 PM
tscookt posted...
Main: Jak

Best matchup: Kratos

His mobility combine with the arsenal of guns at his disposal will keep Kratos users guessing for ages. One time my teammate lagged out in a 2v2 stock and it was me vs 2 Kratos users and I still won. Jak is much better than people give him credit for

LOL

tryhard hipsters
---