New DmC trailer for Dante :D!

#11ChukuProPosted 1/4/2013 3:02:15 PM
Still looks like garbage
#12wwinterj25Posted 1/4/2013 3:03:24 PM
The trailer has nothing on past Devil May Cry games and the voice was very odd. That fat guy was mundas I take it? Ergh. Still have the game pre ordered and paid for. Now we just wait.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#13Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/4/2013 3:09:44 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
The trailer has nothing on past Devil May Cry games and the voice was very odd. That fat guy was mundas I take it? Ergh. Still have the game pre ordered and paid for. Now we just wait.

The fat guy was not Mundus. That was just some bank manager who's really a demon, invisibly corrupting people with money. Mundus is muscular, completely bald, and lives in a penthouse
#14LanceDrakePosted 1/4/2013 3:55:54 PM
Normal clothes with hood up confirmed as another Dante costume.
#15boy_luckPosted 1/4/2013 4:07:24 PM
So I get modded for going to the Lightning Returns board to ask people there if they wanted her in PSASBR and yet these topics stay here for some reason. My sig couldn't speak the truth any louder.

Prismsblade posted...
DmC has its own board you know -__-

Also this.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#16wwinterj25Posted 1/4/2013 4:16:04 PM(edited)
Bestia_Somnia posted...
The fat guy was not Mundus. That was just some bank manager who's really a demon, invisibly corrupting people with money. Mundus is muscular, completely bald, and lives in a penthouse

Yeah after watching it again it seems I was confused. I suppose that's why he asked "who are you" when Mundus would have known. I've seen Mundus and he has the 3 eyes. This character in the trailer does not. Thank you anyway.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj