All-Stars? there needs to be more.

#41Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:03:10 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Ballistic_kiss posted...
Comparison is when you make direct relations to two said examples outright in correlation to a central theme mentioned together. If you carefully, slowly and put your fanboyism for a game franchise in your back pocket for a split-second you can see Logic is what English classes (at least use to) refer to as the central topic.

*looks back at your Radec example*

Maybe it's you that needs to learn what comparison means, because you did compare them whether you want to admit it or not. And if that's not comparison to you, then it's perhaps your English classes that failed you.

"With that logic Radec is actually a loveable, sweethearted good guy, because he is fighting to thwart the ISA invasion of his home planet Helgan in KillZone 2, what happened in KillZone, KillZone Liberation and the past events mentioned and explored in the comic books, none of that crap really matters at all then, Radec is & fighting with all the rest of the good guys on Helgan!"

Im sorry did you see me type something about how Both characters start on 1 side of a conflict or scenario and then change to do something else with their lives? did i not start by using Logic describing how i can change how i look at Radec or his situation and gives examples surrounding his gaming franchise? Did you see me make the bridge to finish a non-existent connection to both characters that i didnt start?
No, i started with the words "With that logic..."

Nice try, but im trying to bring an end to a pissing contest amongst fanboys, not pour gasoline on the fire.

So the point of the topic (giving examples and reasons to include characters in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale) has gone the way of butt-hurt fanboys who just dont know when to stop, hurray.
---
*it wasnt me it was the one armed man lol*
#42Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:06:29 PM
"Ill only say this once, as something that might make any legacy of kain/soul reaver fan not feel like they got shot in the heart picking a not completely apt description of a character or series they love. So pay close attention, and read carefully.

*Raziel should be a better match for Evil Cole rather than Fat Princess, having two characters who are surrounded by a change from good to evil & vice versa facing off with one another. Using both powers and melee weapons, its a better match & Rivalry than what is in the game currently.

There, you can all take a deep breath and know that your blood soaked inter-dimensional evil monster-killing, monster, now has a more appropriate example cited for use in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Now one can hope, that if he is put in the game, that they take extra time with the small space for a character profile to better define this demon killing monster as a happy-go-lucky, filled with rainbows good guy.

Happy?"
---

i guess the answer is no then?
---
#43lennethsokiPosted 1/10/2013 8:10:01 PM
Ballistic_kiss posted...
Im sorry did you see me type something about how Both characters start on 1 side of a conflict or scenario and then change to do something else with their lives? did i not start by using Logic describing how i can change how i look at Radec or his situation and gives examples surrounding his gaming franchise? Did you see me make the bridge to finish a non-existent connection to both characters that i didnt start?

It's still comparison~ It doesn't have to be anything in particular. You really should throw out those bad biscuits!
---
Official Knight of the Round Table. The legend of King Arthur shall never be forgotten...
#1 Applejack fan! I love apples!
#44-BrokenSpiral-Posted 1/10/2013 8:13:45 PM
Ballistic_kiss posted...

I was going to give an answer initially, but I think you've raged enough.
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <= QFT
#45Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:19:39 PM(edited)
lennethsoki posted...
Ballistic_kiss posted...

It's still comparison~ It doesn't have to be anything in particular. You really should throw out those bad biscuits!

A comparison doesnt have to be anything in particular ... wow we've gone from butt-hurt fanboys who dont know how to stop and turned this into a cavalcade of a second page into a display of "if i think it, than it must be so" showcase have we?

i dont know if i should tell you to pick up a dictionary, go to school or go have a cookie? (or a good biscuit?)

Better still, what would you like to see typed on your computer monitor, you special little guy?
---
#46Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:17:11 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Ballistic_kiss posted...

I was going to give an answer initially, but I think you've raged enough.

lol okey dokey Merlin.
---
#47-BrokenSpiral-Posted 1/10/2013 8:21:30 PM
Ballistic_kiss posted...
wow we've gone from butt-hurt fanboys who dont know how to stop and turned this into a cavalcade of a second page into a display of "if i think it, than it must be so" showcase have we?

What's the expression for this? "Pot calling the kettle black"?
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <= QFT
#48Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:25:23 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Ballistic_kiss posted...
wow we've gone from butt-hurt fanboys who dont know how to stop and turned this into a cavalcade of a second page into a display of "if i think it, than it must be so" showcase have we?

What's the expression for this? "Pot calling the kettle black"?

id imagine theres a million different phrases or expressions for this situation, depending on what languages you speak they might mean different things.

But ill see if in a few days i can pull more ideas with possibilities behind them for ideas & adding characters into Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale to add to my topic, maybe everyone's pot will call their kettles back by then.

Until then, have a nice evening.
---