Confirm or Deny: Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed has more Allstars than this.

#11fretless58Posted 1/4/2013 2:37:07 PM
It's got Sonic, Sonic's friends/foes, and a bunch of Sega characters nobody cares about, like that pink-haired chick. Hell no it doesn't have more all-stars.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197991794515
#12Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 2:39:58 PM
fretless58 posted...
It's got Sonic, Sonic's friends/foes, and a bunch of Sega characters nobody cares about, like that pink-haired chick. Hell no it doesn't have more all-stars.

LOL

"a bunch of Sega characters nobody cares about"

You may as well want to close your ears and eyes and repeat to yourself:

"Big Daddy is Play Station All Stars lalalalalaalalalalalalaalalala" till you believe it
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 1/4/2013 2:45:12 PM
I was going to keep posting... but I don't feel like arguing with blatant Trolls, so no thanks.
#14Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 2:47:01 PM
blazin640 posted...
You do realize that the companies decide whether their character is in this game right? Come on now.

Now you will proceed to tell us how Sega have more money and influences than Sony so they can get popular and good characters and this game canīt.

comīon I dare you

This is why nobody can complain about the Wii U. Nintendo saw how much they sucked in previous generations and how they were losing an entire adult fanbase and they decided to change and unleashed the cash to get Bayonetta 2, Ninja Gaiden Razor Edge, special features for TTT2, etc... only those who risk can get some profit.

Instead we are stuck with Sony who apparently is too cheap to get even a single good character (Namco got Vader / Yoda / Link / Spawn / the Apprentice / Ezio), Nintendo got Sonic and Snake.... and who do we have ah? 2 Coles, Big Daddy and Donte, but No Crash no Spyro, no Lara Croft, No Snake or Big Boss, is unacceptable.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#15toad133Posted 1/4/2013 2:48:40 PM
It's kinda an unfair comparison. Racing Transformed has Vyse, who is one of the best VG protagonists ever.

Though, in all seriousness, both games have awesome characters. SEGA's cast might be more obscure, but that doesn't stop them from being awesome. Same with characters like Sir Dan and Spike.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#16OneInchPokePosted 1/4/2013 2:49:45 PM
Deny

While I do find Racing Transformed to be fun, I do not like it's roster because:
1) 7 Sonic characters out of 25 characters
2) Removal of characters from the first game
3) Making clones of other characters (Aiai-Meemee, NiGHTS-Reala,Beat-Gum)
4) Key franchises not having a character (HotD, Vitua Fighter, Billy Hatcher)
5) The inclusion of Danica Patrick and Ralph.

I still like the game, but it's roster it's not good in my opinion.
#17Dark_MetalSonicPosted 1/4/2013 2:50:30 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
fretless58 posted...

LOL

"a bunch of Sega characters nobody cares about"

You may as well want to close your ears and eyes and repeat to yourself:

"Big Daddy is Play Station All Stars lalalalalaalalalalalalaalalala" till you believe it

he is on a PLAYSTATION and is an ALL STAR of bioshock.
#18Charizard18Posted 1/4/2013 2:52:54 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Instead we are stuck with Sony who apparently is too cheap to get even a single good character

Or Activision/Konami said no.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#19blazin640Posted 1/4/2013 2:56:07 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
blazin640 posted...
You do realize that the companies decide whether their character is in this game right? Come on now.

Now you will proceed to tell us how Sega have more money and influences than Sony so they can get popular and good characters and this game canīt.

comīon I dare you

This is why nobody can complain about the Wii U. Nintendo saw how much they sucked in previous generations and how they were losing an entire adult fanbase and they decided to change and unleashed the cash to get Bayonetta 2, Ninja Gaiden Razor Edge, special features for TTT2, etc... only those who risk can get some profit.

Instead we are stuck with Sony who apparently is too cheap to get even a single good character (Namco got Vader / Yoda / Link / Spawn / the Apprentice / Ezio), Nintendo got Sonic and Snake.... and who do we have ah? 2 Coles, Big Daddy and Donte, but No Crash no Spyro, no Lara Croft, No Snake or Big Boss, is unacceptable.

didn't know you worked at Sony. You don't understand. Companies WILL NOT allow their characters to be in this game, and not even for sale. Money isn't the problem here. Not that Sony is the richest company or anything.
---
There goes my free time
#20CrabhammarPosted 1/4/2013 2:57:37 PM
Danica Patrick is the face of video games.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho