Confirm or Deny: Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed has more Allstars than this.

#21Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 3:58:08 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Instead we are stuck with Sony who apparently is too cheap to get even a single good character

Or Activision/Konami said no.

Until someone from Super Bot or either Konami / Activision donīt appear and make public if they had a negotiation or not, I will assume Sony and Super Bot went the easy way and said "hey why go get Crash when we can get Emmet!! Fans will be equally pleased"
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#22Xeedragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:58:45 PM
blazin640 posted...
You do realize that the companies decide whether their character is in this game right? Come on now.

So you're telling me no other semi-famous franchises were available other than the ones Superbot chose? I mean, think about it: Emmett for DLC.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#23blazin640Posted 1/4/2013 3:59:06 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Instead we are stuck with Sony who apparently is too cheap to get even a single good character

Thank you! Someone gets it.
---
There goes my free time
#24wwinterj25Posted 1/4/2013 4:04:37 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...
There's Sonic characters other than Sonic? News to me.

Same
http://www.giantbomb.com/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed/61-38173/characters/

I didn't even notice characters other than those from Sonic was in this.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#25blazin640Posted 1/4/2013 4:07:44 PM
Xeedragon posted...
blazin640 posted...
You do realize that the companies decide whether their character is in this game right? Come on now.

So you're telling me no other semi-famous franchises were available other than the ones Superbot chose? I mean, think about it: Emmett for DLC.

Um are you forgetting Kat? Horny fanboy.

Anyway, Emmet is part of playstation history. Why wouldn't he be included? The people who made starhawk are happy to have him in the game. And why even complain? More dlc is better. Gawd you guys have are ungrateful.
---
There goes my free time
#26blazin640Posted 1/4/2013 4:09:12 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Until someone from Super Bot or either Konami / Activision donīt appear and make public if they had a negotiation or not, I will assume Sony and Super Bot went the easy way and said "hey why go get Crash when we can get Emmet!! Fans will be equally pleased"

Now you just sound stupid. You don't understand how business works do you?
---
There goes my free time
#27Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/4/2013 4:18:00 PM
I say it went like this:

Super Bot CEO: Hey we need more popular franchises from Play Sattion history as DLC for PS All Stars game.

Employee1: We could get Crash Bandicoot, Cloud / Lightning, Snake / Big Boss, Dart, Tomba, Spyro, Alundra, Abe, Dart, Lara Croft, Gex, Ezio, Mega Man, Amaterasu, Jill or Chris or Wesker, Bayonetta....

Employee 2: I donīt know... they arenīt so popular.... but why not somebody from Starhawk? Like ... Emmet?

Employee 1: like ... who? o_O

Super Bot CEO: Oh thanks God Employee 2!!!! You saved our company again just like how you saved us the first time when you proposed a second Cole instead of another character, people will explode of happiness when they know Emmet will be playable, we better prepare massive shipments of this game because it will be sold out everywhere once they know, tell Gamestop to throw BLOPS2 discs to the garbage because the new king is in the house.

But how much do you think we will have to pay to Starhawk developers for use his character?

Employee 2: Ahh itīs nothing boss, I have experience in this, I also saved UMvsC3 when I proposed Iron Fist for itīs roster beside about price.... well Starhawk developers are willing to pay US for using his character as a Xmas gift.

Super Bot CEO: oh how strange but.. well ok, what a generous offer.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#28Kageblade23Posted 1/4/2013 4:19:17 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Ehhh, I want to confirm, but that's probably because I like Sega characters more than Sony characters. Transformed really did **** up by removing some characters though. House of the Dead getting no representation? What is this nonsense?

did'nt HotD get their own stage?!? Curien Mansion?!?
#29Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/4/2013 4:27:42 PM
All-Stars Racing Transformed was trash. The original game was better. I've already traded it in.
#30Kageblade23Posted 1/4/2013 4:29:53 PM
fretless58 posted...
It's got Sonic, Sonic's friends/foes, and a bunch of Sega characters nobody cares about, like that pink-haired chick. Hell no it doesn't have more all-stars.

you mean Amy?! you've gotta be kidding me amy is one of the stronger sega characters i think shes the female counter to sonic segas strongest all-star on top of that characters like gum beat nights reala pudding ulala alexx the kidd vyse joe and of course the rest of the sonic cast (miles knuckles eggman shadow M.sonic) they are missing some of the other cuter sonic cast characters bean cream big e-123 gamma rouge silver espio and honey :)