Confirm or Deny: Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed has more Allstars than this.

#71NewMoonShadowPosted 1/4/2013 8:53:47 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Just Sackboy alone makes your whole argument moot. I don't remember the Jetpack being used for attacks in LBP, or stickers for that matter. I don't remember Sackboy using the grab pads to suplex people.

They still exist there, at least.

I don't remember a Heihachi having an attack in Tekken where he sent people off into space with a rocket.

Actually Heihachi does do that in one of the Tekken games. It's his Arcade Mode ending. I forget which game exactly... Tekken 5, I think?
#72Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/4/2013 9:06:50 PM(edited)
NewMoonShadow posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Just Sackboy alone makes your whole argument moot. I don't remember the Jetpack being used for attacks in LBP, or stickers for that matter. I don't remember Sackboy using the grab pads to suplex people.

They still exist there, at least.

I don't remember a Heihachi having an attack in Tekken where he sent people off into space with a rocket.

Actually Heihachi does do that in one of the Tekken games. It's his Arcade Mode ending. I forget which game exactly... Tekken 5, I think?

And so do Crash's polar bear, glider, ect. They are important aspects of Crash Bandicoot gameplay. You're not platforming in every level. Even some of the bosses in the series aren't taken down within the normal platforming style.

I've played every Tekken game. I know that Heihachi uses the rocket in an ending sequence, but it's not used as an attack in the main gameplay, which is basically Doom_J's pathetic argument against Crash.

I don't recall Heihachi ever using bowling pins as an attack in Tekken or Sackboy's bubbles being used for anything other than prizes. Fat Princess' lvl 2 Super - the giant chicken was an aftermatch thing. It was never in the main gameplay and couldn't do anything but peck. It never head charged people.
#73atopthemountainPosted 1/4/2013 9:03:11 PM
blazin640 posted...
You do realize that the companies decide whether their character is in this game right? Come on now.

TC is troll
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#74Lexmark1989Posted 1/4/2013 10:22:56 PM
I think we may yet again have to evaluate what an allstar is.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#75-BrokenSpiral-Posted 1/4/2013 10:27:00 PM
Holy **** is Vyse really in the game? I may have to buy it then.
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
BoFII > BoFV = BoFIV > BoFIII > BoFI. BoFVI pls
#76holysquidPosted 1/4/2013 10:30:29 PM
No way in hell are the poll results legit. If that people actually think a Sonic racing game has bigger characters than PSAS I'd laugh myself to death.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#77Lexmark1989Posted 1/5/2013 12:28:11 AM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Holy **** is Vyse really in the game? I may have to buy it then.

Yes he's really in the game.

holysquid posted...
No way in hell are the poll results legit. If that people actually think a Sonic racing game has bigger characters than PSAS I'd laugh myself to death.

Well what time should I arrive at your funeral?
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#78Pinoy441Posted 1/5/2013 1:47:40 AM
ITT: Trolls everywhere or people mad that (insert character here) was denied entry by Activision/Konami/Square
---
*grabs popcorn*
#79Restriction666Posted 1/5/2013 8:00:47 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
@Doom_J

The PS2 Crash game was the last proper one that released before all the weird spin-offs came out. How is it not canon? Because you're too blinded by nostalgia? Naughty Dog developed that one, so it is a real Crash game and plays like one. The hamster ball actually was used to defeat the first boss by slamming into him with it, so it's not just for traversing.

You lost your credit when you called the polar bear barely canon, despite him being a signficant aspect of several levels in Crash 2.

I guess we can't have people with fists because too many characters are already punching, right? By your logic most of the characters people are asking for would be boring because at least one of their attacks would be similar to an existing attack already in the game. It's impossible to have a completely unique moveset. Even Kat is going to be given a slide attack, despite Toro and Drake already have one. Plenty of characters have an air-to-ground attack. It's a vital moveset tool, just like anti-air attacks and grabs.

Your arguing semantics at this point. He'd be mobile based like Jak? So? Was there actually some point to this claim that was somehow supposed to make Crash seem less worthy of being in the game? Raiden is a combo-heavy character like Dante. I guess one of them should be removed from the game, right? Almost every fighting game has more than one character that excels in a certain area. If someone is a fan of mobile characters then they might feel a bit overwhelmed if they only have one character to turn to that really focuses on that style. There are several heavy zoning characters in this game, but yet you're telling me that two mobile-heavy characters would be wrong? It's not like Crash would really have much going for him in terms of projectiles, unlike Jak.

Just Sackboy alone makes your whole argument moot. I don't remember the Jetpack being used for attacks in LBP, or stickers for that matter. I don't remember Sackboy using the grab pads to suplex people. I don't remember a Heihachi having an attack in Tekken where he sent people off into space with a rocket.

Naughty Dog didn't develop Wrath of Cortex. Traveller's Tales did. ND were only ever contracted for 4 games. They jumped ship after CTR and set about working on Jak and Daxter.
---
Official *insert title here* of the PSASBR boards
#80ArmedDragoonPosted 1/5/2013 9:31:32 AM
holysquid posted...

It's good thing that it's not just a Sonic racing game then, isn't it?
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.