Confirm or Deny: Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed has more Allstars than this.

#91blazin640Posted 1/5/2013 3:32:56 PM
Xeedragon posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
ITT: Trolls everywhere or people mad that (insert character here) was denied entry by Activision/Konami/Square

I'm actually ok with the roster for PSAS I just think Sega has an better all-star roster which is what the topic is about.

^This.

You are taking the topic title way too seriously. Maybe they should have named it Playstation battle royale for simplicity.
---
There goes my free time
#92Lexmark1989Posted 1/5/2013 3:54:47 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
ITT: Trolls everywhere or people mad that (insert character here) was denied entry by Activision/Konami/Square

I'm actually ok with the roster for PSAS I just think Sega has an better all-star roster which is what the topic is about.

Team Fortress characters and real people.

People keep saying that but if that's all you've got that still take away from their roster being better.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#93Chzrm3Posted 1/5/2013 4:03:28 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
I was really confused when they took out Ryu for no reason. : / He was in the first game and SEGA wholly owns the rights, then they just decided to needlessly remove him. Wtf?

They told us why they had to drop some characters, they said they couldn't really get his vehicle together at the time because he drove a forklifter. You have to remember that they changed everyone's vehicle around to 3 forms. Even the concepts they had they couldn't get them all into the game in time.

People keep saying for no reason but being on budget and not being able to come up with a concept for a character is a good reason.

They added a guy from football manager, though. : >

Also wreck-it-ralph drives a construction vehicle with a wrecking ball on it. If that's fine, why is a forklift a problem?

It's also entirely possible to give him his motorcycle, as he used that. In fact, he's one of the few potential characters that actually spent various moments in his games on boats, land vehicles, and planes. It would've actually made a lot of sense.

I understand that there are budget restraints and stuff like that, but they had more characters than the last game did. It's just that they chose to remove Billy Hatcher, Ryo and a few others.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#94SnovvbubPosted 1/5/2013 4:05:17 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...

Team Fortress characters and real people.

People keep saying that but if that's all you've got that still take away from their roster being better.

All we have left after that are Sonic characters and a handful of lesser known characters. I love Nights, but I have never bumped into someone who knows him (her, it).

The worst we have is Big Daddy, but there's at least a decent reason for him. But having TF2 characters just because of Steam is like including Sackboy in SAS if it just arrived to PS3. There is no good reason for one TF2 inclusion, let alone 3.

It also seems like they just pulled Heavy, Pyro and Spy out of a hat. Why not someone like Scout, who is actually fast, and is somewhat comparable to Sonic? Or Engineer due to Tails?

To say this roster is worse or has less all stars than SAS just does not make sense. Especially when SAS has almost all filler for the roster.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#95Lexmark1989Posted 1/5/2013 5:13:11 PM
Not knowing who a character is is irrelavent to being an all-star. There's are people who don't know who joe from shinobi is or vyse but at the same time their games like most of the characters on sega all star game have games that were selling well and popular in their day. Even not knowing who Vyse is he's not a character people would object to being in the game like my of what people would call obscure sega.

Even if we take out the filler characters as I said it still has a better roster because at the end of the day people will hate on sega choices a lot less than those from this game.
---
#96blazin640Posted 1/5/2013 5:24:18 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
Not knowing who a character is is irrelavent to being an all-star. There's are people who don't know who joe from shinobi is or vyse but at the same time their games like most of the characters on sega all star game have games that were selling well and popular in their day. Even not knowing who Vyse is he's not a character people would object to being in the game like my of what people would call obscure sega.

Even if we take out the filler characters as I said it still has a better roster because at the end of the day people will hate on sega choices a lot less than those from this game.

You probably should apply what you said in the first sentence to yourself. Every character besides Toro and Big Daddy, Raiden, and Dante are All Stars. They have done something in playstation history that is remarkable.

Comparing a sega game roster to a Sony game roster is a horrible comparison when most people associate Sega with Sonic.
---
There goes my free time
#97SnovvbubPosted 1/5/2013 5:26:50 PM
blazin640 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...

You probably should apply what you said in the first sentence to yourself. Every character besides Toro and Big Daddy, Raiden, and Dante are All Stars. They have done something in playstation history that is remarkable.

Comparing a sega game roster to a Sony game roster is a horrible comparison when most people associate Sega with Sonic.

>Toro
>Japanese mascot of Sony
>Is not important to Playstation

K
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#98Doom_JPosted 1/5/2013 7:22:09 PM
Snovvbub posted...
blazin640 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...

>Toro
>Japanese mascot of Sony

K

In other words, no reading comprehension.
this is the most ridiculous argument you could be making right now. at least all the roster in PSABR were actually on games for the playstation. TF2 is connected to sega how?

And you complain about Big Daddy.
#99blazin640Posted 1/5/2013 7:32:24 PM
Snovvbub posted...
blazin640 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...

>Toro
>Japanese mascot of Sony

K

Notice how I didn't say " wasn't important" in my post? I said "wasn't an all star".
---
There goes my free time
#100Lexmark1989Posted 1/5/2013 9:14:24 PM
blazin640 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...

Again it doesn't matter who they associate it with as long as they were all important at one point of time it doesn't matter. Time alone doesn't make you not an all-star its the impact you had and everyone on sega all stars has had an important impact on the system they debuted in regardless of how known they are now.

Also no every character on PSAS has not doing something remarkable, but at the same time i'm not saying any of them aren't all stars either. I said sega has better all stars in their game than sony does in this which is the truth weather you or anyone likes it or not.
---