Good Cole better than Evil Cole

#1MJordan95Posted 1/4/2013 4:17:52 PM
I hear a lot of people say evil cole is better but i completely disagree. Cole has an excellent range and melee game. His redirect missile or up tri is good and provides solid ap gain especially when you add in nuetral triangle. I played one game on Dojo where I was left alone and I used only my redirect missile and got a level 3 in under a minute including going for my level 1 once and missing cuz I tried to do it without comboing it in. He has combos to his level one and has a decent level 2 and solid level 3. What do u guys think. I think he definately is top 4 or 5 maybe 3
---
First i'll cross ya then shoot it in ya face
#2MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:18:30 PM
He also can absorb projectiles giving him an advantage over other ranged fighters
---
#3FOXSOLIDPosted 1/4/2013 4:19:09 PM
Falcon Punch > Cole's entire move set.
#4ThaCMasterPosted 1/4/2013 4:20:00 PM
He can also freeze into a Super. Not bad.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 1/4/2013 4:20:57 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Falcon Punch > Cole's entire move set.

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#6ZidaneskiPosted 1/4/2013 4:23:22 PM
Most don't know how to use good cole well so he isn't really an issue right now but yeah i agree good cole can be scarier than evil cole especially with all those lvl 1 combos.
#7PhoenixAssassinPosted 1/4/2013 4:25:10 PM
half of what you said applies to evil cole as well. and evil cole has the 2nd best anti air in the game
---
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
#8Rlaur2Posted 1/4/2013 4:28:11 PM
I agree but for a different reason. Good Cole can combo into his level 1 even if the opponent is in the air. That is something you people should be afraid of.
---
-_-
#9MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:28:30 PM
Yea falcon punch is good but good cole can keep people at a distance with his redirect missile. they are both solid characters and both top 5 in the game I just think Cole is more versatile than evil. and Coles supers besides level 1 lol are all better
---
#10MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:31:47 PM
Would this be a lethal strategy for cole and evil cole team up in 2v2
Cole uses triangle and neutral triangle while evil uses his anti air moves and double grenades to keep other two characters far away.
It would be the ultimate camp game and the new double sackboy combo
I really think this would dominate what do u guys think?
---