Good Cole better than Evil Cole

#11FOXSOLIDPosted 1/4/2013 5:32:15 PM
MJordan95 posted...
Yea falcon punch is good but good cole can keep people at a distance with his redirect missile. they are both solid characters and both top 5 in the game I just think Cole is more versatile than evil. and Coles supers besides level 1 lol are all better

That's probably true against other characters but the punch blows through all normals. That is a terrifying thing when E. Cole has a super ready. You simply cannot afford to make a mistake.
#12FOXSOLIDPosted 1/4/2013 5:39:59 PM
Oh and E. Cole can up throw into his Lvl 1...just in case you thought blocking a lot would be a good idea.
#13J_Dawg_Posted 1/4/2013 5:47:36 PM
Yea falcon punch is good but good cole can keep people at a distance with his redirect missile. they are both solid characters and both top 5 in the game I just think Cole is more versatile than evil. and Coles supers besides level 1 lol are all better

The redirect missile takes time to set up, and it hits at a specific angle. You can't really use it close range, and I think it's rather easy to dodge.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike
#14DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 1/4/2013 8:34:07 PM
Due to all these "Cole > E. Cole" topics, every random scrub is now using Cole. I see one in almost every game now.
---
#15MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:35:17 PM
I am playing as cole now what is ur Psn maybe we played
---
First i'll cross ya then shoot it in ya face
#16CrabhammarPosted 1/4/2013 8:37:10 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
Due to all these "Cole > E. Cole" topics, every random scrub is now using Cole. I see one in almost every game now.

I hope I'm no regular schlub ;>_>
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#17Cole_The_BeastPosted 1/4/2013 8:43:55 PM
Freeze rocket is better than falcon punch. They both stun, but freeze rocket doesn't have to be charged.
---
My favorite game is better than your favorite game.
#18I_phantomPosted 1/4/2013 8:45:33 PM
rlaur2 posted...
I agree but for a different reason. Good Cole can combo into his level 1 even if the opponent is in the air. That is something you people should be afraid of.

You're right that is terrifying. Good thing his edgy alter ago is more popular.
#19BarelyIntiatedPosted 1/4/2013 8:47:46 PM
Crabhammar posted...
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

I hope I'm no regular schlub ;>_>
#20PirateKing290Posted 1/4/2013 9:56:21 PM
Cole_The_Beast posted...
Freeze rocket is better than falcon punch. They both stun, but freeze rocket doesn't have to be charged.

hahahaha
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer