Good Cole better than Evil Cole

#21KarstienPosted 1/10/2013 2:47:56 PM
It goes like this in my opinion. If you put both characters in the hands of a noob/newb or any kind of spammer, E.Cole will more than likely do better. Put them in the hands of equally skilled experts, G.Cole will come out on top.
#22DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 1/12/2013 5:38:22 PM
Both great players.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYcZjbr7f7U
---
#23boy_luckPosted 1/12/2013 5:44:11 PM
While definitely top ten, G. Cole is nowhere near top five.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#24Geohound_RyudoPosted 1/12/2013 5:52:01 PM
I always thought Redirect was trash. Is there a trick to using it? Can he steer it or something?
---
The answer to your question: 42
#25CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 5:55:05 PM
Geohound_Ryudo posted...
I always thought Redirect was trash. Is there a trick to using it? Can he steer it or something?

Hit something with Neutral Tiangle and it'll go flying that way.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#26CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 5:57:51 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
Cole_The_Beast posted...
Freeze rocket is better than falcon punch. They both stun, but freeze rocket doesn't have to be charged.

hahahaha

Also Pirate go on so I can show you the capabilities of G. Coli :3
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#27LaKizzle23Posted 1/12/2013 6:01:45 PM
I'm guessing Good Cole is "better" since he combo into his lvl 1 through his lightning tether (when close to the ground), which has great range, is safe on block, and can catch people while in the air.

He has AP burst combo's off of his lightning tether, ice rockets, and ice barrier/shield which are, for the most part, safe moves. And even though his grenades and down triangle move don't cause crazy knockback, they can still be annoying to deal with.

Even with that being said, I don't see whats so great about GC that makes him extraordinarily better than Evil Cole. They're both great characters but if anything, EC's grab into lvl 1 (and 2?) gives him an edge over GC imo. And the range of dat punch....
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#28CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 6:18:14 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
I'm guessing Good Cole is "better" since he combo into his lvl 1 through his lightning tether (when close to the ground), which has great range, is safe on block, and can catch people while in the air.

He has AP burst combo's off of his lightning tether, ice rockets, and ice barrier/shield which are, for the most part, safe moves. And even though his grenades and down triangle move don't cause crazy knockback, they can still be annoying to deal with.

Even with that being said, I don't see whats so great about GC that makes him extraordinarily better than Evil Cole. They're both great characters but if anything, EC's grab into lvl 1 (and 2?) gives him an edge over GC imo. And the range of dat punch....

When a grenade explodes you can land a Level 1 off the opponent. It's useless but SO badass.

I think that what you said is what makes him potentially better: his safety in killing is so delightful.
---
#29Geohound_RyudoPosted 1/12/2013 7:58:28 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Geohound_Ryudo posted...

Hit something with Neutral Tiangle and it'll go flying that way.

Learn something new every day. Amazing.
---
The answer to your question: 42