All-Star Sly Cooper AI is unstoppable

#1xXsabbathXxPosted 1/4/2013 9:38:21 PM
I was playing on Drakes arcade mode, was doing good, made it all the way to rival match then all hell broke loose.

Invisible for 9/10ths of the fight and teleporting/doing his shadow decoy thingy everytime i hit him the last 1/10th of the fight. Must have taken me atleast 15 tries (Literally) until i just gave up on an actual fight and decided to spam the same attack and finally kill him.
#2taoxadasaPosted 1/4/2013 9:39:10 PM
Better stay sharp while he's in your view.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3ShorydoukenPosted 1/4/2013 9:39:52 PM
Sackboy on Big Daddy's allstar rival battle. SO... MUCH... B****T.
#4xXsabbathXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:40:44 PM
Hes never in my view....He turns invisable the first millisecond the fight starts
#5taoxadasaPosted 1/4/2013 9:41:25 PM
So you're chasing after shadows again?
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6PrismsbladePosted 1/4/2013 9:41:52 PM
Ah, when I was a noob....good times yup.....good times :P
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#7xXsabbathXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:43:55 PM
taoxadasa posted...
So you're chasing after shadows again?

Forgive me Sensei
#8SlyCooperRawksPosted 1/4/2013 9:45:45 PM
Did he slip right in while you were chasing the shadows?
---
I haven't stolen anything... yet
#9TheMickeyPosted 1/4/2013 10:23:12 PM
I saw some people mention this the other day so while friends were over we tested it. Set a level 5 sly against a friend. He was amazed and got his ass beat. Soooo many teleports and counters

He said it was impossible too so we set up a 3-stock 3v1. I just jumped around avoiding things and let the other 2 guys try (I have the game full time, they only play when they come to my place once a week for an hour or 2 ). They both got rocked, sly was still at 3 so I jumped in finally. I got that sly good with no deaths. I play e. cole and used a strategy of air camping and sniping with down triangles and side triangles with the classic punch confirms to lvl 1. The air down triangles especially are devastating to that AI because even if it counters, it doesn't get the free hits that it would get on the ground. I bet it really would be brutal for players who are primarily grounded and melee a lot, a lot easier from an ranged air perspective
#10atopthemountainPosted 1/4/2013 10:24:59 PM
SlyCooperRawks posted...
Did he slip right in while you were chasing the shadows?

pffff prolly caught him in a daydream
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)