The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

why did you choose your character

#1froggerpirate99Posted 1/5/2013 12:40:24 AM
for my main i chose sackboy for the sol reason that hes funny and i like the game but i also use ratchet for the whole nostalgia thing just trowin it out there to see what other people think
#2xXsabbathXxPosted 1/5/2013 12:45:44 AM
Nathan Drake because i loved the Uncharted series :D
#3AndKevinBaconPosted 1/5/2013 12:51:46 AM
Because I like their games and/or them (or their sidekick) as a character.
#4zombiabsolPosted 1/5/2013 12:57:16 AM
I grew up with devil may cry, sly cooper, jak and daxter, and ratchet and clank.

However, when i tried them all out, sly brought back awesome memories , and hes been my main since the first time i played him. Now i have him 999, and im starting to randomly play as drake because i like him ( sexy )
I havent played uncharted, but i think i will now.
Im also going to buy the sly collection and the new sly cooper coming out next moth because of this game.
I actually gave more info than required, oh well, at least i answered the question :P
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#5fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/5/2013 12:57:27 AM
Toro is funny, Evil Cole for his FEEEEEL that power, baby, Heihachi for thy sacred manthong, and Radec is just fun for me, can't really explain it.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#6DireProphecyPosted 1/5/2013 1:05:19 AM
Kratos - I like his moveset and I picked him because I wanted a character that would benefit highly from my ability to make reads in fighting games.
#7lucapitPosted 1/5/2013 1:07:56 AM
Jak just came to me naturally..i also like characters with long range weapons..people say he is hard to use and moves weird. But when I use him, it feels normal. I guess we were meant to be
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#8taoxadasaPosted 1/5/2013 1:29:52 AM
I play as all of them because they are all very unique and fun to play as in their own ways.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#9omgspoonPosted 1/5/2013 1:45:36 AM
I...I have Dante's haircut and hair colour.

:(
#10DW4fReAk31Posted 1/5/2013 1:53:05 AM
Main: Evil Cole, love the InFamous series and I love how balanced he is. He's not someone you can just pick up the controller with and be good. He takes some time.

-Good Cole: see above, also how different their styles are, his neutral triangles are sequential for building up AP
-Raiden: big fan of the Metal Gear series, stopped playing with him because you can be almost unstoppable with him.
-Big Daddy: I don't play as him much but the first Bioshock rocked and he's fun to play with.

I really don't play as anyone else.
---
PSN: BloodOps
"In my book, experience outranks everything."