why did you choose your character

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. why did you choose your character
2 years ago#1
for my main i chose sackboy for the sol reason that hes funny and i like the game but i also use ratchet for the whole nostalgia thing just trowin it out there to see what other people think
2 years ago#2
Nathan Drake because i loved the Uncharted series :D
2 years ago#3
Because I like their games and/or them (or their sidekick) as a character.
2 years ago#4
I grew up with devil may cry, sly cooper, jak and daxter, and ratchet and clank.

However, when i tried them all out, sly brought back awesome memories , and hes been my main since the first time i played him. Now i have him 999, and im starting to randomly play as drake because i like him ( sexy )
I havent played uncharted, but i think i will now.
Im also going to buy the sly collection and the new sly cooper coming out next moth because of this game.
I actually gave more info than required, oh well, at least i answered the question :P
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
2 years ago#5
Toro is funny, Evil Cole for his FEEEEEL that power, baby, Heihachi for thy sacred manthong, and Radec is just fun for me, can't really explain it.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
2 years ago#6
Kratos - I like his moveset and I picked him because I wanted a character that would benefit highly from my ability to make reads in fighting games.
2 years ago#7
Jak just came to me naturally..i also like characters with long range weapons..people say he is hard to use and moves weird. But when I use him, it feels normal. I guess we were meant to be
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
2 years ago#8
I play as all of them because they are all very unique and fun to play as in their own ways.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
2 years ago#9
I...I have Dante's haircut and hair colour.

:(
2 years ago#10
Main: Evil Cole, love the InFamous series and I love how balanced he is. He's not someone you can just pick up the controller with and be good. He takes some time.

-Good Cole: see above, also how different their styles are, his neutral triangles are sequential for building up AP
-Raiden: big fan of the Metal Gear series, stopped playing with him because you can be almost unstoppable with him.
-Big Daddy: I don't play as him much but the first Bioshock rocked and he's fun to play with.

I really don't play as anyone else.
---
PSN: BloodOps
"In my book, experience outranks everything."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. why did you choose your character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived