Why do people say 1v1 doesn't work?

#21ThaCMasterPosted 1/5/2013 3:33:08 PM
It depends on the mood for me. 1v1 helps with strategy against individual characters. FFA is a good bash, but can be messy. 2v2 is great when you have a good teammate who is at your skill level and/or you have trained with. That would probably be the best, but not randomly as it is a hit or miss. I almost always get a bad teammate who doesn't score anything.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#22blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:35:22 PM(edited)
ThaCMaster posted...
It depends on the mood for me. 1v1 helps with strategy against individual characters. FFA is a good bash, but can be messy. 2v2 is great when you have a good teammate who is at your skill level and/or you have trained with. That would probably be the best, but not randomly as it is a hit or miss. I almost always get a bad teammate who doesn't score anything.

I literally had a level 1 sackboy who would just stand there the whole match on my team. It wasn't fun at all.

Well until he died it was
---
There goes my free time
#23ThaCMasterPosted 1/5/2013 3:38:32 PM
blazin640 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...

I literally had a level 1 sackboy who would just stand there the whole match on my team. It wasn't fun at all.

Maybe he was trolling you and helping the other team. I always get with people who die and get 1 kill at best.

I was doing some good team zoning with a Sackboy (I was Ratchet). He then left the electric fence I put and screwed up everything. It blew.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
#24blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:43:21 PM
ThaCMaster posted...
blazin640 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...

Maybe he was trolling you and helping the other team. I always get with people who die and get 1 kill at best.

I was doing some good team zoning with a Sackboy (I was Ratchet). He then left the electric fence I put and screwed up everything. It blew.

He did get 1 kill then just gave up. Stupid trolls.
---
There goes my free time
#25ThaCMasterPosted 1/5/2013 3:43:49 PM
They aren't stupid if they're trolling I suppose.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
#26blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:44:48 PM
ThaCMaster posted...

Good point. I troll too from time to time.
---
There goes my free time
#27ThaCMasterPosted 1/5/2013 4:04:17 PM
blazin640 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...

Good point. I troll too from time to time.

If it were me I wouldn't troll my teammate though, but I digress.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
#28PrismsbladePosted 1/5/2013 4:06:20 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
One thing I find interesting is how a lot of people who prefer 1v1 tend to suck at FFA and 2v2; yet, many who prefer FFA and 2v2 still fare pretty decently in 1v1

Hear it from various people in real life, mics, and a few posters on this board.

Again, just what I've seen though. I could be way off.

If your good it will show regardless of what mode your in, and if you suck......same thing.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.