Spidermonkey3 posted...
Doom_J posted...
Because Disidia

/thread

this guy beat me to it

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:27:28 PM
Alright, what about Lara Croft, or Crash, or Amaterasu, or Grey Fox, or Sora (or Riku)?

There's so many more choices than Emmett Graves or Kat.
#13Charizard18Posted 1/5/2013 2:27:47 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Sony does not own Final Fantasy, and thus, has no control on their appearance in this game.

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#14JoysPerceptionPosted 1/5/2013 2:34:41 PM
Gradieus posted...
Alright, what about Lara Croft, or Crash, or Amaterasu, or Grey Fox, or Sora (or Riku)?

3rd party, 3rd party, 3rd party, 3rd party, and 3rd party. They'd be awesome additions but theyre probably not very easy to get. And we already know SuperBot tried hard to get Crash and a FF rep.
#15Krytikal1986Posted 1/5/2013 3:28:18 PM
Because Square Enix is the Japanese EA Games.
---
Currently Playing: Last Remnant, LittleBigPlanet, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, God of War, more.
#16Chzrm3Posted 1/5/2013 4:15:07 PM
JoysPerception posted...
Gradieus posted...

3rd party, 3rd party, 3rd party, 3rd party, and 3rd party. They'd be awesome additions but theyre probably not very easy to get. And we already know SuperBot tried hard to get Crash and a FF rep.

Yeah, you should look to Sony's first party stuff for their choices (or companies that said they'd love to be in the game, like NIS).

Still, there were way better options than Graves, so that point stands. : P
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#17RagnoraokPosted 1/5/2013 4:33:58 PM
Gradieus posted...
highwindmt posted...
Do you really think a company like SE would let Super Bot use their characters?

I know SE is a bit of a jerk these days to put it mildly, but I think they could have boosted some of their quotas by incorporating 1 character sure. Royalties aside, just adding your name brand into it makes people interested in your games/companies.

Unless the two companies are like mortal enemies or something.

why on earth would SE give their most profitable character to a new company making a rip-off from a popular game? Being a jerk has nothing to do with it, its called common sense. Also, by the poor sales records of PSAS alone, it is pretty evident that including any FF character would not generate interest in SE.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#18ReDDevil2112Posted 1/5/2013 6:33:17 PM

Grey Fox would be extremely redundant, we already have a cyborg ninja from Metal Gear (Raiden). Lara would be great, but that's another SquareEnix character, as are the last two. I guess Amaterasu would be possible, Capcom already allowed Dante to be used, but if we're going with more Capcom characters, wouldnt it make more sense to get a bigger name, like something from Resident Evil?
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#19judgementaeonPosted 1/5/2013 6:36:12 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...

Grey Fox would be extremely redundant, we already have a cyborg ninja from Metal Gear (Raiden). Lara would be great, but that's another SquareEnix character, as are the last two. I guess Amaterasu would be possible, Capcom already allowed Dante to be used, but if we're going with more Capcom characters, wouldnt it make more sense to get a bigger name, like something from Resident Evil?

I would have loved Jill, Chris, or Jake lol
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng