I'm surprised at how many people say they haven't heard of Fat Princess

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm surprised at how many people say they haven't heard of Fat Princess

User Info: SaikyoBro

SaikyoBro
3 years ago#1
Like, it was kind of a big deal for a pretty long time. It was toward the top of every "Top PSN Games" list for years, it was one of the best selling games on PSN for a long time, people still play it online, and it even got a PSP sequel. That doesn't make her any more or less of a good character choice, but I dunno, I thought the game was pretty well known among PS3 owners.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#2
PSN games is why I've never heard of her.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: xXsabbathXx

xXsabbathXx
3 years ago#3
I havent seen anyone on here say that, and im pretty aware of the PSN game Fat Princess.

You must have confused Fat Princess with Emmett.

User Info: Snovvbub

Snovvbub
3 years ago#4
Same here, I was excited to hear she would be in this game. Easily makes my top 3 favorite PSN games, the others being Crash Commando and Dead Nation.
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
3 years ago#5
I knew about it because of some magazine articles at the time (never used the PSN back then), but I didn't buy it until recently. I love it.
(and I'm the only person happy she's in the game, because I bought it a bit before I saw she was in this :S)
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ;A;

User Info: KagePakkun

KagePakkun
3 years ago#6
^ Not true. One of the only happy to see her.
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.

User Info: Kaguya_Kimimaro

Kaguya_Kimimaro
3 years ago#7
I've only seen the game on PSN, Never played it and honestly, doubt I ever will, I just don't like her at all.
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.

User Info: KagePakkun

KagePakkun
3 years ago#8
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I've only seen the game on PSN, Never played it and honestly, doubt I ever will, I just don't like her at all.

You're not even gonna try? It's pretty fun.
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.

User Info: TheMickey

TheMickey
3 years ago#9
I so agree. I was never a big fan of hers but I loved the idea of her being included in PSASBR. When I logged on this forum and saw how many people claimed she was NOT a worthy all star or that they'd never heard of her I was shocked. Wether you play her game or not they were everywhere and so well known I don't know how they missed it!

User Info: bobaban

bobaban
3 years ago#10
I bought FP when it first came out. I could tell it was quite a good game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm surprised at how many people say they haven't heard of Fat Princess

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived