I'm surprised at how many people say they haven't heard of Fat Princess

#1SaikyoBroPosted 1/5/2013 4:31:28 PM
Like, it was kind of a big deal for a pretty long time. It was toward the top of every "Top PSN Games" list for years, it was one of the best selling games on PSN for a long time, people still play it online, and it even got a PSP sequel. That doesn't make her any more or less of a good character choice, but I dunno, I thought the game was pretty well known among PS3 owners.
#2wwinterj25Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:22 PM
PSN games is why I've never heard of her.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3xXsabbathXxPosted 1/5/2013 4:34:45 PM
I havent seen anyone on here say that, and im pretty aware of the PSN game Fat Princess.

You must have confused Fat Princess with Emmett.
#4SnovvbubPosted 1/5/2013 4:35:46 PM
Same here, I was excited to hear she would be in this game. Easily makes my top 3 favorite PSN games, the others being Crash Commando and Dead Nation.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 1/5/2013 4:35:54 PM
I knew about it because of some magazine articles at the time (never used the PSN back then), but I didn't buy it until recently. I love it.
(and I'm the only person happy she's in the game, because I bought it a bit before I saw she was in this :S)
---
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE ;A;
#6KagePakkunPosted 1/5/2013 5:12:35 PM
^ Not true. One of the only happy to see her.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#7Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 1/5/2013 5:28:53 PM
I've only seen the game on PSN, Never played it and honestly, doubt I ever will, I just don't like her at all.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#8KagePakkunPosted 1/5/2013 5:33:19 PM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I've only seen the game on PSN, Never played it and honestly, doubt I ever will, I just don't like her at all.

You're not even gonna try? It's pretty fun.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#9TheMickeyPosted 1/5/2013 6:30:50 PM
I so agree. I was never a big fan of hers but I loved the idea of her being included in PSASBR. When I logged on this forum and saw how many people claimed she was NOT a worthy all star or that they'd never heard of her I was shocked. Wether you play her game or not they were everywhere and so well known I don't know how they missed it!
#10bobabanPosted 1/5/2013 9:45:44 PM
I bought FP when it first came out. I could tell it was quite a good game.