I kind of wish they made the intro to Invasion a separate stage.

#1holysquidPosted 1/6/2013 4:40:49 AM
I really enjoy the first part with the fight on the ships. I don't enjoy Invasion much after that part, so it'd be nice if you could play on just the intro.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2SelitePosted 1/6/2013 7:58:28 AM
It would be nice if you could play mash-ups separately.

For example be able to select the first part of invasion for a full 3 minute match or start a match with the patapon on Hades already out.
---
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite
#3ReDDevil2112Posted 1/6/2013 7:59:30 AM
I love the first part of the Resistance stage but I hate the second part where you go into space and get frozen every few seconds with that guy always doing his stupid evil laugh >_<
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#4holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 6:44:51 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...
I love the first part of the Resistance stage but I hate the second part where you go into space and get frozen every few seconds with that guy always doing his stupid evil laugh >_<

You can turn of stage hazards to avoid having to fight with the bubbles.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#5sinncrossPosted 1/6/2013 6:46:09 PM
holysquid posted...
I really enjoy the first part with the fight on the ships. I don't enjoy Invasion much after that part, so it'd be nice if you could play on just the intro.

well you never know for the 2nd game... maybe they will change that mash up etc
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#6Myles98Posted 1/6/2013 6:46:22 PM
Selite posted...
It would be nice if you could play mash-ups separately.

For example be able to select the first part of invasion for a full 3 minute match or start a match with the patapon on Hades already out.

LOL selecting to play only the first part of stowaways. Dear god.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7cuttin_in_townPosted 1/6/2013 6:49:27 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...

This. The Resistance portion has great music.

And while Nefarious is hilarious with his constant laughing, I wanna stay in the first half.

I also wish The Dojo stays a Dojo. The wall-less walls are annoying. And "WHY WON'T YOU FOLLOW MUH WORDS!?" is funny.
---
Am I gay? No. I'm just not sex-crazed like you.
Man or woman. Elderly or young. Rich or poor. Famous or unknown. I couldn't care less. You're on equal grounds.
#8ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/6/2013 6:50:42 PM
I thought they said we would have been able to turn off mashups prior to release? What happened to that -_-
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#9Myles98Posted 1/6/2013 6:51:50 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
ReDDevil2112 posted...

"WHY WON'T YOU FOLLOW MUH WORDS!?" is funny.

"SMOOTH LIKE BUTTAH!"
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#10PirateKing290Posted 1/6/2013 6:58:32 PM
I actually really like the second part of invasion, but the first part is cool too.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer