Which character has the worst match ups?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Which character has the worst match ups?
4 years ago#1
I assume big daddy, but could it be someone else?
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
4 years ago#2
Like the WORST matchups or bad ones in general?

The WORST is Radec vs. Sir Dan. The person with a lot of REALLY bad ones... I'd say Heihachi. No long range options REALLY screws him over against Jak, Ratchet, Drake, etc.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
4 years ago#3
I meant overall actually, against everyone.
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
4 years ago#4
Dante
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
4 years ago#5
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Dante

Hes not that bad.
PSN = Threshner
4 years ago#6
I don't get why a lot of people are saying Big Daddy has terrible match ups.. I main with him and the only one I have a problem with is Kratos (That speed and range..)

Back on topic though, I think Sir Daniel has a lot of characters he does poorly against (It could be that I am not good with him and have only seen not-so-good ones though.)
4 years ago#7
Crabhammar posted...
Like the WORST matchups or bad ones in general?

The WORST is Radec vs. Sir Dan. The person with a lot of REALLY bad ones... I'd say Heihachi. No long range options REALLY screws him over against Jak, Ratchet, Drake, etc.

Heihachi has an Up Circle move.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Which character has the worst match ups?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived