Why do people hate Drake so much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do people hate Drake so much?

User Info: ThaCMaster

ThaCMaster
3 years ago#21
He's not what I'd call BROKEN. Outside of the infinite anyways. Maybe a tad too good, but not so good that nobody can compete.
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com

User Info: DB-RB

DB-RB
3 years ago#22
it isn't as bad as raiden's infinite. 20 times easier to mess up drake's infinite as well.
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
3 years ago#23
ThaCMaster posted...
He's not what I'd call BROKEN. Outside of the infinite anyways. Maybe a tad too good, but not so good that nobody can compete.

This. This guy has wisdom.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

robulastage
3 years ago#24
I did a 2v2 match yesterday with 4 random Drakes. If I can figure out how to get the pic from my phone and post it here I'd show you. I've never seen that sort of thing happen before.

User Info: ThaCMaster

ThaCMaster
3 years ago#25
robulastage posted...
ThaCMaster posted...

This. This guy has wisdom.

People throw around broken a little too much. Broken is Ivan Ooze, Karai, Akuma in SSF2T. So good that you don't really stand a chance with someone of equal skill (or often lower).

Some characters might have certain aspects about them that may be a bit broken, but they're usually overpowered at best. Overpowered just means they're a bit too good.
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com

robulastage
3 years ago#26
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i289/robulastage/130106_0000.jpg

Excuse the poor quality. I took the pic with my phone. I'm fruitjuice617. Figured someone might find 4 Drakes in one random match interesting.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Why do people hate Drake so much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived