C/D Good Cole takes more skill/practice than Evil Cole

#1SnovvbubPosted 1/7/2013 1:33:21 PM
Before I say anything, I want to clarify that I don't mean E Cole takes no skill, or that G Cole takes a lot of skill. This is between the two.

This is what I've been hearing a lot about the two Coles (other than they play the exact same ololol), and I wanted to know if this was a general consensus, and why.

What do you all think?
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 1/7/2013 1:33:46 PM
Obvi
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#3GameNerd1994Posted 1/7/2013 1:38:00 PM
C. I always found that characters with more defensive playstyles tend to be a bit tougher to use. Case in point: Exdeath, in Dissidia.
---
Official Sly Cooper of the PlayStation All-Stars board.
Tara Strong fan for life!
#4G-ScythePosted 1/7/2013 1:43:47 PM
I guess

Evil Cole does have some herp derp moves, but he's no Kratos.
But I'm better with Good Cole than Evil so w/e
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#5Charizard18Posted 1/7/2013 1:45:01 PM
C.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#6KtimleckPosted 1/7/2013 1:51:41 PM(edited)
As an E.Cole mainer, gonna have to say C.

G.Cole's combos take much more finesse and strict timing than E.Cole, and can juggle opponents for days thanks to his plethora of tether options. He also has the advantage of being able to separate his opponents with more ease in a 2v1 because of how quickly he can execute flinches and ice immoblilty.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#7DW4fReAk31Posted 1/7/2013 2:33:28 PM
C.

Evil Cole is my main and I'm working on Good Cole to be my secondary, you have to play them completely different or you'll be destroyed and it's taking me much longer to master Good Cole then I thought.

Both characters definitely need time though, you can't just jump into a match with them and expect to be good with them like Kratos or Raiden.
---
PSN: BloodOps
"In my book, experience outranks everything."
#8Rlaur2Posted 1/7/2013 2:33:32 PM
Obvi

---
-_-
#9CrabhammarPosted 1/7/2013 2:35:05 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Obvi

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#10TheMickeyPosted 1/7/2013 2:55:22 PM
I started the game wanting to play one of the Coles, didn't care which. My first play through was of G Cole because I liked his powers more in his own game than evil. I kind of wanted to like G Cole better cause of that and also I find in games that little kids all go for the "evil" stuff first for some reason cause they think is cooler. Anyway, after that I tried E Cole and kinda liked the fact that his down triangle had more power and that the forward O gave horizontal mobility unlike the ice spire jump which is basically just a glorified double jump in this game.

After playing with E Cole a while, like to around rank 150 or so I went back to try G Cole and... Damn. I found him nearly unplayable by comparison.

I have seen good G Cole players that beat my ass online. But not many. I'd definitely have to say Confirm, takes more skill to play a G Cole properly

Last night actually I tried him out again for some variety. Did like 5 matches as G Cole in quick match. I couldn't really figure out any decent way to build AP. other than spamming grenades and running if anyone got close or redirect rockets it seemed really hard to get anything done with him