So what was the logic in not having a Rapture stage?

#1ToroStationMeowPosted 1/8/2013 12:41:50 AM
I mean, Big Daddy and Little Sister from BioShock 2 with voice clips of Andrew Ryan but all the Bioshock stages/mashups were of infinite, which happens some 40 years before Bioshock 1. :/

I'm not getting my hopes up but I would like a Bioshock 1 or 2 mashup or stage as DLC if nothing else. :)
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.
#2Joey2coolPosted 1/8/2013 12:42:35 AM
Because Infinite is the newest game I suppose.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart and Abe for PSASBR!
#3ToroStationMeow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:43:39 AM
Joey2cool posted...
Because Infinite is the newest game I suppose.

Doesn't mean they couldn't make a Rapture stage though. o.O
---
#4co1onelPosted 1/8/2013 12:44:13 AM
Same reason rising Raiden and donte are in the game.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#5ToroStationMeow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:45:40 AM
co1onel posted...
Same reason rising Raiden and donte are in the game.

I actually like MGR:R Raiden.

DmC Dante not so much. Just from looking at the game and it's contents the feeling feels all wrong.
---
#6IHeartJessAlbaPosted 1/8/2013 12:50:14 AM
Weren't Big Daddy and all of that specifically requested by Ken Levine/his dev team? Meaning that SuperBot didn't just go "Hey, let's put a bunch of Bioshock 1 characters in the game, and then do Infinite stages only! Hurr durr!"

Plus, the stage stuff was a chance to show that it's all part of the same universe, and show off some early Bioshock Infinite stuff. I don't get what the issue is here...
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#7ToroStationMeow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:52:01 AM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Weren't Big Daddy and all of that specifically requested by Ken Levine/his dev team? Meaning that SuperBot didn't just go "Hey, let's put a bunch of Bioshock 1 characters in the game, and then do Infinite stages only! Hurr durr!"

Plus, the stage stuff was a chance to show that it's all part of the same universe, and show off some early Bioshock Infinite stuff. I don't get what the issue is here...

I just find it odd that there isn't a Rapture stage when the game has 2 Rapture residents in it.
---
#8Charizard18Posted 1/8/2013 12:54:56 AM
IHeartJessAlba posted...

Wrong, Big Daddy is in this game because he's awesome.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#9phil_hendriePosted 1/8/2013 12:56:22 AM
ToroStationMeow posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

I just find it odd that there isn't a Rapture stage when the game has 2 Rapture residents in it.

2 Rapture residents?
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones
#10ToroStationMeow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 12:57:12 AM
phil_hendrie posted...
ToroStationMeow posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

2 Rapture residents?

Big Daddy and the Little Sister.
---