What the hell is this? (Post User Review trash)

#1wwinterj25Posted 1/8/2013 2:17:52 PM(edited)
Just a topic I'd make where folk post crappy, trolling and just darn right stupid reviews.

This was taken from Play.com:
BEDMEISTER posted...
This is essentially a button basher fighting game which really isn't what it could have been. You need little to no skill to play and as a result it gets boring very quickly.

First of all this person says it's a button bashing game yet is shocked when it is just that. Second of all it does take skill to play and be good with certain characters. I can see you may get bored if you just bash buttons and never win.

BEDMEISTER posted...
There is little skill in guiding your character around the screen smashing the buttons to fill your "specials" gauge. Once filled you unleash a move to instantly kill your opponent or opponents.

Then why do it? :\

BEDMEISTER posted...
The levels ore great though with strange combinations of games merging to create really interesting background visuals. However the characters get lost in everything going on and it can get too busy at times.

You complain the game is to busy and you have rubbish eyesight? You don't find active games fun? I see.

BEDMEISTER posted...
The selection of characters (20 ish) is pretty poor with little difference between many. There are also a few characters who have special moves which are simply too powerful - allowing multiple kills and all but ending the battle.

Little difference between characters? Well if you are going to just forward square then maybe you have a point. Here is some news for you pal. You can get multiple kills with every characters level 1, 2 and 3 super. :\

BEDMEISTER posted...
It looks and plays great on the Vita however and the online works great however if you like any level of complexity or skill in your gaming then give this a miss - Or at least rent it first before purchasing.

Conclusion: 2/5

While I agree with the rent part for folk who are not sure this review is trash. You clearly just put the game on your vita, bashed buttons and lost so gave the game a trash review. You sir lack skill!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#2j_smedleyPosted 1/8/2013 2:23:19 PM
I'm sorry somebody badmouthed a game you like.

I would try to defend the game with you, but I have already been bored out of my mind and moved onto the next shiny object.
#3PielordXPosted 1/8/2013 2:24:35 PM
This guy is clearly not a fan of the gameplay, maybe if he addressed the actual problems of the game then we'd be going somewhere.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 2:27:43 PM
j_smedley posted...
I'm sorry somebody badmouthed a game you like.

I like helpful reviews. Not trash.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj