Any good Radec mains out there?

#21Tobi011Posted 1/9/2013 6:30:32 AM
Your entire close range game with Radec should be ideally knocking them flying to long range so you can get back to your sniping. Radec without a sniper is like Drake without a barrel...it's possible, and can be fun, but you're doing it wrong.

That doesn't say much since Drake without a barrel is just Drake without a barrel...
#22atopthemountainPosted 1/9/2013 6:35:34 AM
Tobi011 posted...
Your entire close range game with Radec should be ideally knocking them flying to long range so you can get back to your sniping. Radec without a sniper is like Drake without a barrel...it's possible, and can be fun, but you're doing it wrong.

That doesn't say much since Drake without a barrel is just Drake without a barrel...

^lol thats a good quote...

its like ryu w/o hadoukens.....

against players who have some form of skill sniping alone wont work...i like how since everyone fears sniper spam people take counter measures to stop spam (ex: slys counter) not realizzing that ive fought a WAAAAAAAY more slys who do that and i DONT shoot first...i pause...wait for typical counter then shoot (or walk up to them and up throw)....

hate mail ensues
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)