VITA Character selection screen 50x better than ps3 character selection screen.

#1DB-RBPosted 1/8/2013 9:28:39 PM
The alternate outfit colors are actually shown to you rather than appearing in some small circular object that is hard to make out. Also, the controls are reversed for selecting outfits and costume colors.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2kingtracePosted 1/8/2013 9:29:55 PM
I don't know what vita you're playing on, but mine does the same little circle thing as the ps3 does.
#3DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:33:38 PM
kingtrace posted...
I don't know what vita you're playing on, but mine does the same little circle thing as the ps3 does.

but the color of your outfit appears on a shirt instead of in that circle.
---
#4AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/8/2013 9:37:30 PM
ALL of the Vita menus are 50x better. And I was surprised when I saw that the PS3 menu DIDN'T show you the actual costumes.
#5sinncrossPosted 1/8/2013 9:43:12 PM
DB-RB posted...
kingtrace posted...

actually only the main colour is shown to you. The Ps3 shows you the main and secondary colour.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#6DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:45:23 PM
sinncross posted...
DB-RB posted...
kingtrace posted...

actually only the main colour is shown to you. The Ps3 shows you the main and secondary colour.

it shows you both. the star is the secondary color while the rest of the shirt is the primary color.
---
#7sinncrossPosted 1/8/2013 9:47:59 PM
DB-RB posted...
sinncross posted...
DB-RB posted...
kingtrace posted...

it shows you both. the star is the secondary color while the rest of the shirt is the primary color.

ah... then thats horrible. i never even look at that star for colour.

but fair enough.

truth of the matter is that the colour show just change on the actual profile pic
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!