The perfect way to put kineticlops in psasbr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The perfect way to put kineticlops in psasbr

User Info: Mr_fortesque

Mr_fortesque
4 years ago#1
So I am a MEGAFAN of war of the monsters and I thought of a way to put kineticlops In the game.

His arcade opening would show the original kineticlops getting Mullen by the military, only for a human sized kineticlops to hide away into the forest. He decides he needs to gain more power by fighting in psasbr.

Square moves: these would mostly consist of his chain lightning moves, his electrical whips having range that just barely reaches raidens length.

Triangle moves: these would take advantage of his projectile lightning. He would be able to shoot multiples of these, but everyone that hits only gives in 3 AP.

Circle attacks: these would be his miscellaneous attacks. One idea I had was that he could shoot his eyeball across the stage and it would bounce all over the stage, disabling clops from attacking until he retrieves the eye.

Level 1: kineticlops would use his square+triangle move from his game and make a small electrical explosion with the range of dans level 1, but in a full circle.

Level 2: he would use his X+circle move and charge up a chain of lighting in a straight path. This would the the super with the longest range, but it can easily be dodged by small characters like toro if they duck.

Level 3: a large electrical explosion would surround kineticlops, returning him to his monstrous size. He can fish out one hit kills for about 11 seconds.

Alternate costume: his 4'th costume from war of the monsters.

What do you guys think?
C'MON PUMPKIN! HIT ME'

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#2
never played it so i dunno who that is but id welcome him

or the robot guy
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#3
Eh, his level 1 seem's like a bit too much area coverage for a level 1. I like the move set though. Honestly could really only see War of the Monsters being repped as a stage though. I even thought of one that took place in Tsunopolis involving the four most used monsters in the ads (Togera, Congar, Preytor, and Ultra-V), with an inFAMOUS mash up of the Beast popping in and joining the battle after stopping the tsunami.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: Mr_fortesque

Mr_fortesque
4 years ago#4
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Eh, his level 1 seem's like a bit too much area coverage for a level 1. I like the move set though. Honestly could really only see War of the Monsters being repped as a stage though. I even thought of one that took place in Tsunopolis involving the four most used monsters in the ads (Togera, Congar, Preytor, and Ultra-V), with an inFAMOUS mash up of the Beast popping in and joining the battle after stopping the tsunami.

OOH what about kongar and ultra-v fighting when suddenly the 1st colossus comes in a beats the crap out of them!?
C'MON PUMPKIN! HIT ME'

User Info: TheAgent41

TheAgent41
4 years ago#5
Reduce the radius of his Level 1 a bit and this would be an awesome list of supers
I'm Your Host, TheAgent41!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The perfect way to put kineticlops in psasbr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived