The perfect way to put kineticlops in psasbr

#1Mr_fortesquePosted 1/9/2013 10:38:59 AM
So I am a MEGAFAN of war of the monsters and I thought of a way to put kineticlops In the game.

His arcade opening would show the original kineticlops getting Mullen by the military, only for a human sized kineticlops to hide away into the forest. He decides he needs to gain more power by fighting in psasbr.

Square moves: these would mostly consist of his chain lightning moves, his electrical whips having range that just barely reaches raidens length.

Triangle moves: these would take advantage of his projectile lightning. He would be able to shoot multiples of these, but everyone that hits only gives in 3 AP.

Circle attacks: these would be his miscellaneous attacks. One idea I had was that he could shoot his eyeball across the stage and it would bounce all over the stage, disabling clops from attacking until he retrieves the eye.

Level 1: kineticlops would use his square+triangle move from his game and make a small electrical explosion with the range of dans level 1, but in a full circle.

Level 2: he would use his X+circle move and charge up a chain of lighting in a straight path. This would the the super with the longest range, but it can easily be dodged by small characters like toro if they duck.

Level 3: a large electrical explosion would surround kineticlops, returning him to his monstrous size. He can fish out one hit kills for about 11 seconds.

Alternate costume: his 4'th costume from war of the monsters.

What do you guys think?
---
C'MON PUMPKIN! HIT ME'
#2atopthemountainPosted 1/9/2013 11:11:27 AM
never played it so i dunno who that is but id welcome him

or the robot guy
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/9/2013 11:23:55 AM
Eh, his level 1 seem's like a bit too much area coverage for a level 1. I like the move set though. Honestly could really only see War of the Monsters being repped as a stage though. I even thought of one that took place in Tsunopolis involving the four most used monsters in the ads (Togera, Congar, Preytor, and Ultra-V), with an inFAMOUS mash up of the Beast popping in and joining the battle after stopping the tsunami.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#4Mr_fortesque(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:27:31 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Eh, his level 1 seem's like a bit too much area coverage for a level 1. I like the move set though. Honestly could really only see War of the Monsters being repped as a stage though. I even thought of one that took place in Tsunopolis involving the four most used monsters in the ads (Togera, Congar, Preytor, and Ultra-V), with an inFAMOUS mash up of the Beast popping in and joining the battle after stopping the tsunami.

OOH what about kongar and ultra-v fighting when suddenly the 1st colossus comes in a beats the crap out of them!?
---
C'MON PUMPKIN! HIT ME'
#5TheAgent41Posted 1/9/2013 1:49:38 PM
Reduce the radius of his Level 1 a bit and this would be an awesome list of supers
---
I'm Your Host, TheAgent41!