Kat & Emmetts - moves & supers details

#21Q_BlahPosted 1/9/2013 2:06:08 PM
Super Hyped. Day 1 download
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#22An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/9/2013 2:12:53 PM
Lol @ you people and Sir Dan. If you use his level 2 when someone is directly above the pillar of light it is inescapable. Kinda like Jak's level 1 super only much better due to long range and homing feature.

Kat sounds like she is going to be cool to play as. Still interested in Emmett's gameplay more though. Hope I will be able to add him into my list of mains (which is very small).

Emmett's variety of level 1 supers? sounds very dangerous. It is definitely going to take a while for people to predict Emmett's supers.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#23TerraponPosted 1/9/2013 2:23:45 PM
I think we better prepare ourselves for two new high-god tier members 0_0
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#24blazin640Posted 1/9/2013 3:02:41 PM
3D3 posted...
blazin640 posted...
Emmet please come here sooner. I need your tacticalness. Only ratchet comes close.

My question is does Emmet still have his sniper? He better.

Most likely not because his sniper rifle is already an item in the game.

I forgot. Dang that sucks.
---
There goes my free time
#25sinncrossPosted 1/9/2013 3:27:26 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
After reading this I'm more interested in Emmett than Kat. Sure I'll try them both but a level 3 like Sweet Tooths, Shotgun and adding a sniper in there for a Sweet Tooth main like myself this sounds appealing.

im leaning towards Kat myself just because I am better with the more close characters.

But Emmett sounds great... so going to use him too
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#26CrabhammarPosted 1/9/2013 3:49:51 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
After reading this I'm more interested in Emmett than Kat. Sure I'll try them both but a level 3 like Sweet Tooths, Shotgun and adding a sniper in there for a Sweet Tooth main like myself this sounds appealing.

He sounds like Sweet Tooth, Radec, and Drake rolled together into one. Like a Red Mage, almost.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#27Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/9/2013 3:53:43 PM
I can't wait until they release and I get to fight waves of Kat/Emmett as everyone naturally flocks to the new characters. I can see myself getting sick of them real fast.
#28IcyFlamez96Posted 1/9/2013 3:59:16 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
Lol @ you people and Sir Dan. If you use his level 2 when someone is directly above the pillar of light it is inescapable. Kinda like Jak's level 1 super only much better due to lon 3 3g range and homing feature.

Kat sounds like she is going to be cool to play as. Still interested in Emmett's gameplay more though. Hope I will be able to add him into my list of mains (which is very small).

Emmett's variety of level 1 supers? sounds very dangerous. It is definitely going to take a while for people to predict Emmett's supers.

Its bottom 3 for sure.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#29Flownaway86Posted 1/9/2013 3:59:38 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I can't wait until they release and I get to fight waves of Kat/Emmett as everyone naturally flocks to the new characters. I can see myself getting sick of them real fast.

More than Kratos and Raiden? no way!
#30esak1erPosted 1/9/2013 4:50:45 PM
I honestly was not interested in either DLC character until now. Spiral was my main in MVC2 for a long time and if Kat resembles her play style at all I will probably try and main her.

Emmet seems awesome, I hope they keep trying to vary the playstyles of the characters as much as possible.
---
PSN-KASE1ER
Currently Playing,PSASBR (Radec) VF5-FS (Jeffrey) TTT2 (Paul & Miguel),