Get PSASBR to be the final game at EVO 2013

#11ZanooooPosted 1/9/2013 4:09:08 PM
Q_Blah posted...
This is a bit pointless. Everyone knows the final game at Evo will always be Street Fighter 4 AE. There are way too many fans worldwide vs the little newly game PSASBR community. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of street fighter and love PSASBR. Picked up the game day one with with my pre order costumes.

Plus, don't forget all the famous Video gamers like Justin Wong and Diago isn't going to let their game lose it's yearly position.

But that's the truth.

What are you talking about? SF4 is already confirmed to be in evo. This donation is to see what the final 8th game is for the tourney.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#12Q_BlahPosted 1/9/2013 4:11:29 PM
Zanoooo posted...
Q_Blah posted...
This is a bit pointless. Everyone knows the final game at Evo will always be Street Fighter 4 AE. There are way too many fans worldwide vs the little newly game PSASBR community. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of street fighter and love PSASBR. Picked up the game day one with with my pre order costumes.

Plus, don't forget all the famous Video gamers like Justin Wong and Diago isn't going to let their game lose it's yearly position.

But that's the truth.

What are you talking about? SF4 is already confirmed to be in evo. This donation is to see what the final 8th game is for the tourney.

oh, I totally misread everything.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#13LeVulcanPosted 1/9/2013 4:33:30 PM
Q_Blah posted...
Zanoooo posted...
Q_Blah posted...

But that's the truth.

oh, I totally misread everything.

Yah, the way they wrote it up can be a bit confusing. There are 7 set games, with the 8 going to the one who donates the most for cancer. I really want Melee to win but looking at the previous links provided, Bronies really love their ponies. :l
---
I rock. And roll. All day long. Sweet Suzie!
#14LuminescentRulePosted 1/9/2013 4:48:13 PM
Won't happen - even worse, it'll probably fetch the least amount of money out of the lot.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#15CrabhammarPosted 1/9/2013 4:51:48 PM
LeVulcan posted...
wrightreyesrock posted...
doesn't deserve it over melee

All Stars is good fun if you're playing it, but it's boring to watch.

This.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#16monkeypahngPosted 1/9/2013 4:57:59 PM
I rather see Anarchy Reigns get into EVO.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#17Patrick7286Posted 1/9/2013 5:27:03 PM
This has a legitimate chance of winning if sony decides to get involved and make a donation. This has no chance of winning if it really is just the fans though, especcially if a different company decides to back their game.
#18esak1erPosted 1/9/2013 5:30:47 PM
Q_Blah posted...

But that's the truth.

?
---
PSN-KASE1ER
Currently Playing,SFXT, SCV, RE 5 Gold, AE 2012, UMVC3, Castlevania SOTN and VF5-FS.
#19monkeypahngPosted 1/9/2013 5:59:09 PM
Q_Blah posted...

But that's the truth.

AE already has a guaranteed spot. They're basically against games that didn't make the cut.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#20co1onelPosted 1/9/2013 6:07:04 PM
I think you guys are completely overlooking the fact that they are accepting company donations, and Sony sponsors EVO.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel