Get PSASBR to be the final game at EVO 2013

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Get PSASBR to be the final game at EVO 2013

User Info: Nether_Ruler

Nether_Ruler
4 years ago#21
co1onel posted...
I think you guys are completely overlooking the fact that they are accepting company donations, and Sony sponsors EVO.

Given all star's mediocre marketing/approach prior to release, I doubt that Sony will be a deciding factor in this.
Powdered Toast Man

User Info: Selite

Selite
4 years ago#22
Nether_Ruler posted...
co1onel posted...
I think you guys are completely overlooking the fact that they are accepting company donations, and Sony sponsors EVO.

Given all star's mediocre marketing/approach prior to release, I doubt that Sony will be a deciding factor in this.

Unless Seth or clockw0rk let Sony know how much advertisement being at Evo would bring them?
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite

User Info: BluBlue4

BluBlue4
4 years ago#23
Selite posted...
Nether_Ruler posted...
co1onel posted...

Unless Seth or clockw0rk let Sony know how much advertisement being at Evo would bring them?

Good stuff.
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#24
Nether_Ruler posted...
co1onel posted...

Won't happen - Sony knows that PSASBR is a lost cause.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
Well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)

User Info: Selite

Selite
4 years ago#25
LuminescentRule posted...
Nether_Ruler posted...
co1onel posted...

So you have inside knowledge that contradicts their public statement saying that PSABR sales have met expectations?
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite

User Info: 13_Tanks

13_Tanks
4 years ago#26
I donated for the hell of it. If charities start to take notice that these video game tournaments are a good way to fund their cause, maybe game tournaments will get a little mainstream recognition.
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#27
LuminescentRule posted...
Nether_Ruler posted...

So you have inside knowledge that contradicts their public statement saying that PSABR sales have met expectations?

When a game :
- has been in development for 3 years with a team of around 60 people,
- happens to be the game in which Sony pumped the biggest amount of marketing dollar into because its their biggest release of the year

and it :
- sells less than 88k in its first month of release in the US
- does not chart in Europe ever

you can bet that it did not meet expectations... if you can think for a couple of seconds.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
Well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#28
I cant believe the horse f***ers are winning
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: itsmeaustin

itsmeaustin
4 years ago#29
I'm gonna lol when the bronies invade EVO. the terrible FGC deserves this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

User Info: sonicgx101

sonicgx101
4 years ago#30
wrightreyesrock posted...
deserve it over melee
PSN ID: sonicgx101
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Get PSASBR to be the final game at EVO 2013

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived