As an Evil Cole player, I find it difficult to transition to Good Cole.

#21X195Posted 1/10/2013 9:21:24 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Yeah I'm really way more comfortable with E. Cole. Its Good Cole's supers that had me considering him the most. His lvl 1 has a larger area of effect, lvl 2 is amazing and is full screen and his lvl 3 is way better too.

Uhh... Good Cole's level 3 sucks. Plain and simple. Specially in large stages, since it seems to move sooooo slow. I think their level 2 are about even, with Good Cole's being offensive and Evil Cole's being defensive, oddly enough.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#22SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/10/2013 9:50:04 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...evil Cole has an up grab hit confirm??? Just tried it, didn't work. (there was a platform above me, so there's that)
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#23FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:57:12 AM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...
Whoa whoa whoa...evil Cole has an up grab hit confirm??? Just tried it, didn't work. (there was a platform above me, so there's that)

Can't be done under a platform and you have to move about one step to the side of whatever direction he hits them.
#24CrabhammarPosted 1/10/2013 10:00:46 AM

Up throw, walk one step, boom.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#25SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/10/2013 10:03:13 AM
And it just grabs them from the air? That's crazy!
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#26CrabhammarPosted 1/10/2013 10:07:15 AM
And it just grabs them from the air? That's crazy!

It's hilarious to watch. Also kind of douchey, but that's E. Coli's style.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#27Leebee LinkPosted 1/10/2013 10:54:48 AM
you shouldn't really be going for anything other than level 1s with good cole.

being able to hit super when the opponent is in the air from huge range with lightning tether is so good. also being able to AP burst off of any tether hit is fantastic as well.

d+3 on opponent's wakeup is also really good. they often want to roll through you and you can just pop super to catch their roll for free.