PSASBR Top 10 Seller

#1chiefofsb78Posted 1/10/2013 4:32:45 PM
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/10/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-makes-top-10-best-sellers-december-both-playstation-3-and-ps-vita/
#2BigKahn8Posted 1/10/2013 4:35:32 PM
Top 10 seller =/= Not a flop.
#3blitz_0623Posted 1/10/2013 4:37:43 PM
In all honesty the game should have charted higher considering December was a letdown in terms of new games. especially on the vita, 6th is pretty bad when you look at the other top 5.
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/10/2013 4:40:45 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
In all honesty the game should have charted higher considering December was a letdown in terms of new games. especially on the vita, 6th is pretty bad when you look at the other top 5.

Considering how the Vita version was free with Ps3 versions, Im surprised people even paid for the Vita version at all.

Also, LBP Vita is awesome. EAT IT
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5BigKahn8Posted 1/10/2013 4:42:34 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

Considering how the Vita version was free with Ps3 versions, Im surprised people even paid for the Vita version at all.

Actually the Vita version of LBP ain't good because:

1. It's literally the same thing on the PS3 version.

2. It's low sales coupled with the low sales of the Vita means it's a horrendous game.
#6BkzUziPosted 1/10/2013 4:42:43 PM
blitz_0623 posted...

So what if December was a let down? PSASBR wasn't a december release and it was the holidays so the other games were sold as well.
Also 6th is bad on the vita? Vita was supposed to have less sales since you get hte vita version for free when you buy the ps3 copy and the other 5 are bad? LittleBigPlanet, ,Assassinís Creed III Liberation ,Persona 4 Golden, andUNCHARTED: Fight for Fortune
All of those games are well known and have a huge number of fans. Lol at them being bad games.
#7SnovvbubPosted 1/10/2013 4:46:01 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

2. It's low sales coupled with the low sales of the Vita means it's a horrendous game.

If you think it's a LBP2 clone, you obviously haven't played it.

Sales don't dictate quality (as much as you and Lumi would like to believe) and considering LBPV is on the top of the Vita sales charts, I'd say it did quite good.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#8ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/10/2013 4:48:22 PM
What part of EAT IT did you not get?!
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#9BigKahn8Posted 1/10/2013 4:53:40 PM
Snovvbub posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

If you think it's a LBP2 clone, you obviously haven't played it.

Sales don't dictate quality (as much as you and Lumi would like to believe) and considering LBPV is on the top of the Vita sales charts, I'd say it did quite good.

Sales DO equal quality.

Why do you think EVERY game that sells good is a good game while every game that flops is bad?

I only buy games that sell 5 million+ copies unless I get it as a gift.

Sales=Quality. Face the facts.
#10ciberrajaPosted 1/10/2013 4:57:43 PM
BigKahn8 posted...

Sales DO equal quality.

Please, if you have any decency, go away and never return.
---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.