Quick question about Dante (PETTY ALERT)

#1PielordXPosted 1/10/2013 3:48:51 PM
Why do you some of you guys say bold cancel in this game?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#2jhoke13Posted 1/10/2013 4:07:24 PM
It's easier than saying up gun, angel dash, counter cancel. Plus I think that's what it was called in MVC3 when you did his cancel. I dunno but whatever it's really called doesn't matter as long as you know what people are taling about.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13
#3xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/10/2013 4:11:54 PM
PielordX posted...
Why do you some of you guys say bold cancel in this game?

Eh, might just be a reference to mvc/umvc dante, who bold cancels moves. basically he does a move that normally shouldnt cancel, but with the press of two buttons in mvc and the motion for the next move, he has done a bold cancel. something like that.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#4PielordX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:13:44 PM
Once again this is very petty.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#5xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 1/10/2013 4:23:37 PM
Petty indeed.

It's just a force of habit. They have similar functions, and I'm an avid Marvel player.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#6DopplesPosted 1/10/2013 4:29:31 PM
I just call them Empty Cancels, cause that's essentially what they are.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#7DarkECOJakPosted 1/10/2013 5:21:42 PM
I think a better question is: Why do people DO it? I understand it's advantageous to winning, but doesn't anybody feel the least bit cheap exploiting the game's fault and making it so opponents can't escape? I tried it for one match, felt like a jerk and never did it again.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#8Chilly82Posted 1/10/2013 5:23:01 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
I think a better question is: Why do people DO it? I understand it's advantageous to winning, but doesn't anybody feel the least bit cheap exploiting the game's fault and making it so opponents can't escape? I tried it for one match, felt like a jerk and never did it again.

This was intentionally put in the game.
#9ThaCMasterPosted 1/10/2013 5:24:19 PM
Dopples posted...
I just call them Empty Cancels, cause that's essentially what they are.

I call it that too.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#10atopthemountainPosted 1/10/2013 5:29:25 PM
Chilly82 posted...
DarkECOJak posted...

This was intentionally put in the game.

I rarely come across it online....there are few GOOD dante....

I still am wary of his potential tho
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)