I hope they don't fix Sir Daniel's shield glitch

#11sinncrossPosted 1/11/2013 1:41:33 AM
how do you use this shield glitch?
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#12Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/11/2013 2:15:00 AM
Guys the glitch has been fixed a long time ago, unless I'm not doing it right. You use your level 2 super with the shield out right? I did that like 10 times, it doesn't give me large AP gain. And Ive played with Sir Dan a lot today.
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 1/11/2013 2:18:25 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Guys the glitch has been fixed a long time ago, unless I'm not doing it right. You use your level 2 super with the shield out right? I did that like 10 times, it doesn't give me large AP gain. And Ive played with Sir Dan a lot today.

There's a WAYYYY easier way.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#14Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/11/2013 2:19:15 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Carry on...? Because it doesn't seem to work for me. They fixed his level 3 glitch, I don't see why they wouldn't just fix that too, unless again I'm just doing it wrong.
#15IcyFlamez96Posted 1/11/2013 2:27:40 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Carry on...? Because it doesn't seem to work for me. They fixed his level 3 glitch, I don't see why they wouldn't just fix that too, unless again I'm just doing it wrong.

1.) I didn't know they could "fix" things without an update...

2.) And all you have to do is.... Well... Crap. I forgot... Can't find the video either.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#16Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/11/2013 2:29:11 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

2.) And all you have to do is.... Well... Crap. I forgot... Can't find the video either.

Go turn your game on, put practice, do his level 3 and try to roll out of it with another controller? You think I'm lying? >.>
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 1/11/2013 2:31:06 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Go turn your game on, put practice, do his level 3 and try to roll out of it with another controller? You think I'm lying? >.>

Wha? No. I really didn't know they could stealth patch things like that lol.
---
#18TheMickeyPosted 1/11/2013 3:49:33 AM
Friend of mine was just over a few hours ago and played a few local matches. He told me he's been practicing a little at his other friend's house so I got the brilliant idea to teach him the glitch just so he can piss off the other friend next time. Good times, good times

And no, it is NOT fixed. I've had the glitch get as high as about +300 AP per hit with no shield graphic showing and a Nariko (using disc throw) as the attacker, and this was within the last 3 hours or so.
---
PSASBR: main E.Cole, alt Sly