whos the funnest character to play as?

#31BloodDamagePosted 1/10/2013 8:52:15 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
BloodDamage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

well if the moves just arent worth using then they arent worth using. he has a limited movepool if you use him correctly, and that detracts heavily from the fun of using him in this game. theres literally no reason to use stuff like up circle at all, and his up triangle only gives 10ap so while it may be "fun" to try to make up a combo using it, its also just a waste of time because its not going to be very effective for how much work it is.

Everything Jak has can be used effectively. You mean he has a unlimited movepool if you use him correctly. BTW Up triangle gives you 5 AP actually xD. But still this is about FUN CHARACTERS TO USE along with their movements. Jak defines both so he should be in there.

Yo stop editing every reply you make. Im starting to find that you're doing that on purpose -_-

Stop forcing your opinion on people.

Its not an opinion its advice and the truth. Calm down seriousluy... people do this everyday.. why is it different with me? Its like someone saying Raiden isn't a heavy combo hitting character. Im simply correcting him. get over yourself...

Get over myself? What are you taking about? I didn't reply to you because of who you are. I don't give a F*** who you are. You're pretty much saying he's wrong for saying Jak isn't fun to play as. Why did you bring Raiden into this?
#32LightEcoSagePosted 1/10/2013 8:58:36 PM
@Blood.
You did reply to me because of who I am. Why you lying seriously? you've always had a problem with me. You also use to troll me a lot -_-

Now as for his opinion. As I stated his opinion was actually irrelevant, bias, and lacking. His low experience playing as Jak is why he isn't up here. He doesn't understand Jak moveset in this game so actually im right factually this time. The perfect example and situation is how some new player will pick Jak hoping to see how he is..What will happen next, majority of people will give up on him and wont come back because they didn't give him enough time to properly judge him.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#33ApolloJusticeAAPosted 1/10/2013 9:01:01 PM
*Grabs popcorn and folding chair*

Finally some real action "facts" vs opinion.

Who is the funnest character?

Can someone like sly and ratchet without liking jak?

Is jak braindead or immensely fun?

Who will win?
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#34CrabhammarPosted 1/10/2013 9:05:54 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Sage, you seem different.

He's always been this annoying.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#35xXsabbathXxPosted 1/10/2013 9:08:35 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
@Blood.
You did reply to me because of who I am. Why you lying seriously? you've always had a problem with me. You also use to troll me a lot -_-

Now as for his opinion. As I stated his opinion was actually irrelevant, bias, and lacking. His low experience playing as Jak is why he isn't up here. He doesn't understand Jak moveset in this game so actually im right factually this time. The perfect example and situation is how some new player will pick Jak hoping to see how he is..What will happen next, majority of people will give up on him and wont come back because they didn't give him enough time to properly judge him.

This entire topic is about everyones OPINION. Just because TCs opinion of the most fun characters to use on this game doesnt include Jak, doesnt mean you have to force your opinion of Jak onto him and force TC to like jak.

You are trolling him, just let it go.
#36blitz_0623Posted 1/10/2013 9:09:55 PM
xXsabbathXx posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
@Blood.

This entire topic is about everyones OPINION. Just because TCs opinion of the most fun characters to use on this game doesnt include Jak, doesnt mean you have to force your opinion of Jak onto him and force TC to like jak.

You are trolling him, just let it go.

Stop. If you're new here, LES is a Jak advocate and will stop at NOTHING in forcing his opinion down everyone's throats.
#37SnovvbubPosted 1/10/2013 9:16:55 PM
@LightEgoSage

F*** Jak.

Jak isn't fun to play as, and he's a stale character from a terrible series.

^ My statement as just as much truth as anything you say about Jak.

Why?

Because it's a f****** opinion. None of what we're saying here is fact, including anything you say. Stop parading around and telling people they're wrong, because there is no right or wrong in opinions.

Is that really so hard to understand?

I don't like Jak. Don't shove him down my throat, because it won't change my opinion. Understand that.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#38xXsabbathXxPosted 1/10/2013 9:24:48 PM
Snovvbub posted...
@LightEgoSage

F*** Jak.

:0!!!!! Sh*ts about to go down!
#39BloodDamagePosted 1/10/2013 9:25:10 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
@Blood.

Dude I don't give a F*** who you are! I reply to you because you make stupidass posts! Holy f*** you piss me off so f***** bad.
#40LightEcoSagePosted 1/10/2013 9:29:05 PM
I feel sorry for all of you that posted towards me. All of you are so narrow minded and stubborn that you think something else. First of all we all know Retro opinions aren't the greatest.

And 2nd as I said for the 4th time now if any of you ______read this actual argument you would realize his opinion wasn't a proper formal opinion. It was extremely bias and irrelevant.

Thanks for being ignorant and stubborn my haters :)
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.