LES: "You are stubborn and simpleminded! I hate everyone here!"
#52LightEcoSagePosted 1/10/2013 10:33:17 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Yes you do attack everyone.

From my point of view, this is how you look like:

LES: Jak is the best. *Makes good points about Jak*
Someone else: I disagree. *Makes good counter arguments"
LES: "You are stubborn and simpleminded! I hate everyone here!"

Jak is the best is false and the last statement is false. You're really going to apply what I said to retro to other matters overall?

Retro proved that he was being simple minded and stubborn. I TOLD you he was bias. Man do you people at least read before you attack me...
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#53ApolloJusticeAAPosted 1/10/2013 10:35:44 PM
POPCORN AND FOLDING CHAIRS FOLKS COME GET YOUR POPCORN AND FOLDING CHAIRS!!!!!
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#54Shishen_DudePosted 1/10/2013 11:05:56 PM
Nariko, Heihachi or Radec
#55DireProphecyPosted 1/10/2013 11:15:22 PM
Kratos, Radec, Spike
#56XMarx312Posted 1/10/2013 11:16:16 PM
Ahem... Personally, I think Jak and Dante are some really fun characters. Dante's bold cancels got me hooked the minute i tried them (learning empty cancels now) and Jak is a versatile, mobile character that's good at dodging and getting that AP. (It's like running, but with the intent to retaliate).

P.S. Anybody got some cheese with all dis whine?
#57wwinterj25Posted 1/10/2013 11:30:39 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
Now as for his opinion. As I stated his opinion was actually irrelevant, bias, and lacking.

It's still his opinion though. You need to learn to respect other peoples opinions. Personally unless you are spamming I find Jak to be rubbish in this game. His supers are crap and alts are even worse. Problem? Tough because that's my opinion now deal with it.

Back on topic Sweet Tooth for me. I just love hitting my level 1 on people. Level 3 is fun also and his clown dance.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#58LightEcoSagePosted 1/10/2013 11:50:56 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Now as for his opinion. As I stated his opinion was actually irrelevant, bias, and lacking.

It's still his opinion though. You need to learn to respect other peoples opinions. Personally unless you are spamming I find Jak to be rubbish in this game. His supers are crap and alts are even worse. Problem? Tough because that's my opinion now deal with it.

Back on topic Sweet Tooth for me. I just love hitting my level 1 on people. Level 3 is fun also and his clown dance.

Invalid because this is a troll statement. Do I need to bring up the times you rage at people for having opinions because ive seen it. I do respect peoples opinions theres just certain ones I need to reply to. Im tired of this mess seriously. You act like I gotta accept everybody opinions. Thats just not going to happen. Its in human nature to disagree with somebody. No matter how I reply, positive or negative you and other people always have something to say negative. I love how people disagree everyday on these topics and nobody says anything to them. Its even more funny because when I disagree about anything not Jak related I get no hate replies lol. Its like due to my reputation on these boards I attract attention for just saying I disagree with somebody lol.

Jak level 3 is crap to you? His alternate costume is crap to you!? What kind of mindset do you have! >_> btw not an insult...

I deal with a lot of things I think its time you do the same. Im just talking to you the way you talking to me. The way you treat people is the way you will get treated back.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#59GalaxorDronePosted 1/10/2013 11:58:33 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im a bigger fan of ratchet and clank and sly cooper series than jak series honestly..i find those games pretty fustrating trial and error. sometimes i just quit and get annoyed.

That has nothing to do with t he character being fun at all though. I hate the sly cooper series, but find him fun in this.

But the characters I find the most fun is Jak, and Ratchet. Jak especially.
#60wwinterj25Posted 1/11/2013 12:03:46 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Invalid because this is a troll statement. Do I need to bring up the times you rage at people for having opinions because ive seen it.

It's a opinion and sure show me some of my rage son because I've no idea what you are talking about.

LightEcoSage posted...
You act like I gotta accept everybody opinions. Thats just not going to happen. Its in human nature to disagree with somebody.

You can disagree but the way you do it you come across as forcing your opinion on folk. If you didn't do that then people might not have a issue with you.

LightEcoSage posted...
Jak level 3 is crap to you? His alternate costume is crap to you!? What kind of mindset do you have! >_> btw not an insult...

A health but little bit tired mindset. His level 3 isn't that great no. I find it way to much effort to build up to a level 3(without spamming) to use such a crappy super. As for his alts there isn't much variety at all. I'm aware they are from his games but the point still stands. This would have been a good one:
http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Jak?file=Multiplayer_skin_-_Jak.jpg

LightEcoSage posted...
The way you treat people is the way you will get treated back.

At least we agree on something.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj