Best character in the game currently?

#11blitz_0623Posted 1/11/2013 5:43:58 AM
Melee and ground superiority, definitely Raiden.

Overall, definitely Drake
#12Retroxgamer0Posted 1/11/2013 9:05:13 AM(edited)
raiden easily. chain grabs, able to grab mid combo, has a guard break, has quick movement, high priority, dominates the air and the ground, builds ap really fast, can hit confirm extremely easily into a level 1, has long combos as well as short ones, is easy to use, dominates the leaderboards, is overpopular and overpowered, amazing at 1v1 and free for alls. has a solid counter move that combos into lvl1.

kratos has overpowered attacks and high ap gain but thats all he has. his supers are just average, and he cant hit confirm into them. raiden has the high ap gain and good attacks but he also has overpowered supers, and theyre really easy to hit.
#13lucapitPosted 1/11/2013 9:05:52 AM
Emmet is the best in the game
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#14xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/11/2013 9:05:57 AM
Why did you add dante. He is no where near the best
---
Psn: zslayer89
#15robulastagePosted 1/11/2013 9:15:36 AM
TheMickey posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Is this 1v1, 2v2 or FFA?

That really does make a big difference indeed

Assuming the question is just a general "best" across all modes I'd say Nathan Drake. Some others may have their own great things (or flat out, broken, exploitable BS) like Kratos and Raiden especially but Drake has more of a learning curve that separates the bad barrel spammers who win out of luck and the really skilled players who really know the perfect ways to out maneuver others and rake in the AP.

I voted Drake and feel the same way.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#16habbox77Posted 1/11/2013 11:54:46 AM
xxterradarkxxx posted...

He is Kratos and Raiden's trump card.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#17holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:28:47 PM
xxterradarkxxx posted...

I've seen many people say he's up there, so I figured I'd add him anyway.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#18ThaCMasterPosted 1/11/2013 2:32:49 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
raiden easily. chain grabs, able to grab mid combo, has a guard break, has quick movement, high priority, dominates the air and the ground, builds ap really fast, can hit confirm extremely easily into a level 1, has long combos as well as short ones, is easy to use, dominates the leaderboards, is overpopular and overpowered, amazing at 1v1 and free for alls. has a solid counter move that combos into lvl1.

kratos has overpowered attacks and high ap gain but thats all he has. his supers are just average, and he cant hit confirm into them. raiden has the high ap gain and good attacks but he also has overpowered supers, and theyre really easy to hit.

Kratos can hit confirm into his level 1 and two ways into his level two.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#19blitz_0623Posted 1/11/2013 2:37:10 PM
If you keep to the air against Raiden, his efficiency decreases a lot. Not the case for Kratos and his extremely long reach.

Still, I stand by my decision that Drake is the overall best character. He can keep you away, he can confirm to his level 1, he has close and long range, as well as a bit of air superiority
#20blazin640Posted 1/11/2013 2:37:20 PM
Sly or Raiden. Kratos has horrible supers and is so easy to read. Raiden has way more hit confirms so Raiden is better but his moves are predictable, so a good sly player, like myself, counters him all day. Of course raidens grabs give him the upper hand ( no pun intended).
---
There goes my free time