Nariko is completely out of character.

#1KagePakkunPosted 1/11/2013 6:12:24 PM
1. She's yelling like an infuriated gorilla all the time.

2. She's really arrogant(smelling fear on someone and throwing her head upwards, WTF ) I only use her second taunt since it's the least cocky and more weird or unique.

3. Her lines are used out of context. (Ooh, it's so much better when you're angry!) This line was really situational and only used to mock her opponent after she spoke a lot of crap to Nariko. Here, it only makes her seem like an arrogant ass.

4.She claims an item is a gift from the gods, when in Heavenly Sword, she says "I'm not one for prayer; the gods seldom listen.

5. Lastly, she doesn't wear the stink face enough. (Not a real complaint)

There are more points, but I'll save them. I feel like I'm gonna be trolled/flamed/whatever anyway.

I fell in love with Nariko because she was so human and vulnerable at times. Her characterization here just adds fuel to the "female Kratos" crap. I know this is a fighting game, and fighting matters most, but just imagine if Parappa was just really pissed and arrogant for no reason. I just think Superbot should be more careful of this for future Dlc. I don't want Kat to catch the MVC3 bug, too.

On a more unrelated note, why is Ratchet so slow?! I see why people spam forward triangle.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/11/2013 6:14:31 PM
Wow, Nariko is so arrogant, loud and unlikable. I dont think i will ever play Heavenly Sword. Thank god i played this game first so i could see what she is like before i played HS. She is so unbearable.
---
I'm handsome.
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/11/2013 6:15:39 PM
Parappa was really pissed and arrogant in Stage 5 of the original

:3
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Random-KatePosted 1/11/2013 6:16:07 PM
Kratos says 'hi'.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#5blazin640Posted 1/11/2013 6:20:39 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Parappa was really pissed and arrogant in Stage 5 of the original

:3

I would be pissed too if I decided to go to one bathroom and had to wait in line behind the guys I just beat 4 episodes ago.

HE IS A FREAKIN DOG! THE WORLD IS YOURS. Plus he has a car lol.
---
There goes my free time
#6SnovvbubPosted 1/11/2013 6:21:26 PM
I completely agree with this, Nariko's character is very, very well done in HS.

The one you see in this game is completely half-assed.

It's somewhat like the whole Fat Princess ordeal. Her game is awesome, and she's awesome in her game, but here she's very poorly represented, as is the game itself.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 1/11/2013 6:25:20 PM
Random-Kate posted...
Kratos says 'hi'.

I know right? He actually talks in a normal voice in the rivalry cutscene!
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#8KagePakkun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:52:20 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Wow, Nariko is so arrogant, loud and unlikable. I dont think i will ever play Heavenly Sword. Thank god i played this game first so i could see what she is like before i played HS. She is so unbearable.

So....gonna play Heavenly Sword? Awesome game with real Nariko in it.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#9SoulRegaliaPosted 1/11/2013 6:55:07 PM
SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOUR ANGRY
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#10SuperPlatanoPosted 1/11/2013 7:02:35 PM
Can't agree more. In her original game, she was the underdog. Everyone turned their back on her and she still did what needed to be done. I don't remember her ever yelling either.

And the face....
Heavenly Sword: http://tiny.cc/mvzrqw

PSAS: http://tiny.cc/2xzrqw
---
Every Villain Is Lemons.
http://www.backloggery.com/superplatano