Nariko is completely out of character.

#21Trigger_MonkeyPosted 1/11/2013 8:27:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Dragongreen547Posted 1/11/2013 8:30:42 PM
Stop complaining and eat a doughnut. It saves more time.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#23Chzrm3Posted 1/11/2013 9:05:13 PM
Yeah, this is true. In HS, there was a nobleness to everything Nariko did. As the story went on she became more and more wild, but that wasn't because she was blood-crazed or ruthless like Kratos - it's because she was finally free. Her father wasn't controlling her and her gender was no longer holding her back, and you could tell she enjoyed it in the wild, unfettered way she began to talk to people.

I think it's funny that Superbot wants to make Heavenly Sword 2, considering they've apparently never played the first one. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#24flame030191Posted 1/11/2013 9:37:03 PM
KagePakkun posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Wow, Nariko is so arrogant, loud and unlikable. I dont think i will ever play Heavenly Sword. Thank god i played this game first so i could see what she is like before i played HS. She is so unbearable.

So....gonna play Heavenly Sword? Awesome game with real Nariko in it.

I played and beat it while waiting on God of War 3. Was not impressed at all, too many glitches and just overall not that well made IMO.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#25RainbowsaurusPosted 1/11/2013 9:40:27 PM
Heavenly Sword was good in its heyday, but it takes a real fan to still enjoy it. It was impressive when it first came out, but it didn't age too well. I rented it again I while ago to give it another go and I just couldn't do it. It just feels so...outdated :/
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#26flame030191Posted 1/11/2013 9:44:10 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Heavenly Sword was good in its heyday, but it takes a real fan to still enjoy it. It was impressive when it first came out, but it didn't age too well. I rented it again I while ago to give it another go and I just couldn't do it. It just feels so...outdated :/

While I disagree about HS being impressive back at launch, I'm not even going to bring that to point. I'm actually going to support that with this:

Many games one thought was amazing or impressive back when it launched this gen don't age well. Some, like Oblivion or Mass Effect, keep their charm. However, some games gear towards doing certain things where others do the same points better. Look at Skyrim for example: it focused on a large, fluid, beautiful world. Later games like AC3 and Far Cry 3 look more fluid, work better, and are bigger, making Skyrim feel dated even though it released only a year ago and is still getting support.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.