Worst Character in the game is Jak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Worst Character in the game is Jak

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
3 years ago#1
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
3 years ago#2
Exactly! Jak is terrible.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
3 years ago#3
Plays with bad people, assumes the character is then bad.

Do you listen to yourself at all?
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance

BkzUzi
3 years ago#4
Kindertotenwald posted...
Plays with bad people, assumes the character is then bad.

Do you listen to yourself at all?

No the character itself is bad.

User Info: CT_Hardcase

CT_Hardcase
3 years ago#5
Lucario and ND say hi.

Oh yeah, his AP is not terrible. You can build it up just as fast as anyone else.
A Jobless Dude living in a Car... Hardcore, right?
"Expect No Mercy..." - Colonel Radec

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#6
BkzUzi posted...
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.

BkzUzi
3 years ago#7
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.

I haven't played PSASBR since like a week ago since I have exams coming up.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
3 years ago#8
careful, man.

He'll praise Jak all over this topic.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#9
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

You know its funny how you make this topic since you claim you haven't played in a week. So you just happen to make this random topic as your studying for your exam?
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.

BkzUzi
3 years ago#10
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

Dude why would I lie? lol
If you are so hell bent on saying you beat me with a Jak(lol) I'll 1vs1 with you later tonight.
No, I don't play because if I play one match I can't stop playing the game afterwards (so addicting) but on the hand 5 minutes isn't going to hurt my score if I make a thread. :P
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Worst Character in the game is Jak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived