Worst Character in the game is Jak

#1BkzUziPosted 1/12/2013 6:01:25 PM
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.
#2robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:01:55 PM
Exactly! Jak is terrible.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 1/12/2013 6:02:18 PM
Plays with bad people, assumes the character is then bad.

Do you listen to yourself at all?
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:04:38 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Plays with bad people, assumes the character is then bad.

Do you listen to yourself at all?

No the character itself is bad.
#5CT_HardcasePosted 1/12/2013 6:04:59 PM
Lucario and ND say hi.

Oh yeah, his AP is not terrible. You can build it up just as fast as anyone else.
---
A Jobless Dude living in a Car... Hardcore, right?
"Expect No Mercy..." - Colonel Radec
#6LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:06:14 PM
BkzUzi posted...
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#7BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:07:34 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.

I haven't played PSASBR since like a week ago since I have exams coming up.
#8robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:09:48 PM
careful, man.

He'll praise Jak all over this topic.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#9LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:11:03 PM(edited)
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

You know its funny how you make this topic since you claim you haven't played in a week. So you just happen to make this random topic as your studying for your exam?
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#10BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:13:27 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

Dude why would I lie? lol
If you are so hell bent on saying you beat me with a Jak(lol) I'll 1vs1 with you later tonight.
No, I don't play because if I play one match I can't stop playing the game afterwards (so addicting) but on the hand 5 minutes isn't going to hurt my score if I make a thread. :P