Worst Character in the game is Jak

#11LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 5:12:30 PM
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.

I haven't played PSASBR since like a week ago since I have exams coming up.

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

Dude why would I lie? lol
If you are so hell bent on saying you beat me with a Jak(lol) I'll 1vs1 with you later tonight.

Ok then theres only one last logical explanation for this. Do you have a brother/roomate at home? That play under your account?
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#12robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 5:14:31 PM
Don't listen to LES. I played with him for about an hour today and he played as Jak the whole time. He really held me back the whole time. I eventually stopped playing with him and claimed I was DC'd. Won't be doing that again.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#13RainbowsaurusPosted 1/12/2013 5:15:31 PM
This topic is delicious.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#14LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 5:15:46 PM
robulastage posted...
Don't listen to LES. I played with him for about an hour today and he played as Jak the whole time. He really held me back the whole time. I eventually stopped playing with him and claimed I was DC'd. Won't be doing that again.

Are you seriously going to troll me like this. I never added you or played with you. I can have a few friends confirm I played with them the whole day so keep up the lies...
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#15ArethaiPosted 1/12/2013 5:16:57 PM
Jak is comparatively bad. But for some reason it looks like the more skilled players gravitate to him.
#16robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 5:17:46 PM
And I can have a few friends confirm you played with us for about an hour. So keep up the butthurt.
---
#17CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 5:20:02 PM
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#18LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 5:21:26 PM
robulastage posted...
And I can have a few friends confirm you played with us for about an hour. So keep up the butthurt.

Im not butthurt lol.

Btw you know I can easily block you right? I don't have to deal with your trolling on me. I haven't blocked you yet because I was hoping you would stop eventually. Basically ive been giving you a chance up until a certain time.
---
#19robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 5:25:04 PM(edited)
Crabhammar posted...
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.

You didn't miss much. Just a bunch of down+square and aerial down+circle. And who wants to waste using a main on that?
---
#20LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 5:23:08 PM
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

You know its real funny you keep talking about this because I beat you to. Our little total score is still tie. Aw good times, especially with your spamming..

Aw.. :)
---