#101judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 8:23:40 PM
robulastage posted...
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

http://i.imgur.com/fjfef.gif

XD it was actually rombula

He started with me in another topic. I pointed out how bad he was here then he carried the butthurt here, too.

Then why try to finish it? That was in another topic yet it was YOU that decided to continue and otherwise pointless argument. What do you gain from arguing from him?

I didn't continue it here. Him playing as Jak was brought up; I told someone else not to bother playing him because he's not good.

That's, uh...kinda starting it again :\
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#102LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 8:24:06 PM
robulastage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Actually, Eco didn't start it :\

http://i.imgur.com/fjfef.gif

XD it was actually rombula

He started with me in another topic. I pointed out how bad he was here then he carried the butthurt here, too.

Lies :/

Must I link the page you started with me on to?
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#103robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 8:24:26 PM
Not really, but whatever.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#104judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 8:24:49 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

You are truly a hater. You got serious issues as well. You constantly come at me like I actually have done something to you. You're just jealous -_-

Um, I guess, just ignore them or something? I don't...really...know *-*
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#105IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 8:24:51 PM
robulastage posted...

I'd like to see it actually.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#106XImperialDragonPosted 1/12/2013 8:26:18 PM
So much fail in a single topic. So much blithering, sad fail.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#107IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 8:26:22 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
robulastage posted...

Oh wait, I don't think you were replying to the comment that I thought you were replying to...
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#108blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 8:27:33 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

Then ignore it and stop fueling these discussions. That's like someone attacking you for the something you find precious. Wouldn't you try to defend yourself? And it has to be something that is extremely important to you.
---
There goes my free time
#109T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 8:29:13 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...

You are truly a hater. You got serious issues as well. You constantly come at me like I actually have done something to you. You're just jealous -_-

Jealous of what? Your lifesize cutout of Jak taped to your ceiling above your bed, or your Jak bodypillow?
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#110LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 8:29:52 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
robulastage posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65163606?page=1

As you can see from page 2 and on there has been times when I tried to end it before it got out of hand. Later on you will start seeing how he started trolling me as well throughout the end.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.