Worst Character in the game is Jak

#111Lucarioaura22Posted 1/12/2013 9:30:08 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LES has some weird mancrush on Jak.

Are you really trying to start something here. Its called being a hardcore fan... Ever hear of that?

If Jak was real would you lick his ears?

................ I might.
---
We do what we must.................
#112judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:30:31 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

You are truly a hater. You got serious issues as well. You constantly come at me like I actually have done something to you. You're just jealous -_-

Jealous of what? Your lifesize cutout of Jak taped to your ceiling above your bed, or your Jak bodypillow?

Just stop. NOW. You're reminding me too much of wmroaactyrone.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#113T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 9:34:23 PM
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

You are truly a hater. You got serious issues as well. You constantly come at me like I actually have done something to you. You're just jealous -_-

Jealous of what? Your lifesize cutout of Jak taped to your ceiling above your bed, or your Jak bodypillow?

Nope.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#114judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:35:25 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Nope.

-_- you weren't there at that point when he was were you.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#115T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 9:36:09 PM
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Nope.

-_- you weren't there at that point when he was were you.

I don't even know who you are referring too, but I've been here a long time.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#116AndKevinBaconPosted 1/12/2013 9:36:20 PM
This topic somehow made picking on LES lame. Way to go.
#117Lucarioaura22Posted 1/12/2013 9:36:55 PM
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...

Told you about people like this aeon, there won't be any stopping on his part. Especially if there are those that continue to respond to him.
---
We do what we must.................
#118IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 9:40:57 PM
judgementaeon posted...

Dang! Judgmentaeon getting sassy.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#119DB-RBPosted 1/12/2013 9:41:00 PM
i cant believe that your copycat topic got 10 times more replies than my original
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#120Chain_StrikePosted 1/12/2013 9:44:26 PM
When you can make fun of someone it can go on and on and on and on.....and on.

This is hilarious! Personally I don't see anything wrong with liking a character to the point where you have a huge crush on them. Meh, I'm the same way.

Juri Han fan for life!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.