Worst Character in the game is Jak

#121judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:50:18 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Just stop. NOW. You're reminding me too much of wmroaactyrone.

Dang! Judgmentaeon getting sassy.

Yeah, I'm kinda sensitive on stuff like that now, but yeah, it really pisses me off when people say crap like he is to Eco -_-
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#122Pinoy441Posted 1/12/2013 9:54:43 PM
This was a bait LES topic

Topic Succeeded

Proceeding to sir dan victory dance

http://i.imgur.com/zETii.gif
---
*grabs popcorn*
#123Chain_StrikePosted 1/12/2013 9:55:36 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
This was a bait LES topic

Topic Succeeded

Proceeding to sir dan victory dance

http://i.imgur.com/zETii.gif

Mission...complete.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#124FurryyifferPosted 1/12/2013 9:57:48 PM
blazin640 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

Then ignore it and stop fueling these discussions. That's like someone attacking you for the something you find precious. Wouldn't you try to defend yourself? And it has to be something that is extremely important to you.

Defending a character you like is one thing but this guy is obsessive with this character to such a degree I literally found it disturbing and blocked him, zam. He would frequently bring up Jak into conversations that had nothing to do with him and pretty much insult anyone that didnt think Jak was the best anything ever. There's defending a character you like and then there's obsessing over a character thinking they are perfection. :/
I like Cloud and Sephiroth and will defend Cloud being depressed due to things that happened to him and I will defend Sephiroth as the perfect soldier gone insane. But I will admit they arent the best characters ever, that Cloud sucks in Dissidia, and that Sephiroth isnt the greatest villain ever.

Being a fan of something you should be able to point out its flaws as well as its strengths and shouldnt take someone thinking the character sucks as a personal insult. There's being a fan and then there is being a fanboy and he's definitely in the latter category.

Not defending the others going after him but he really brought a lot of this on himself. :/
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#125robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 10:00:41 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
blazin640 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

Then ignore it and stop fueling these discussions. That's like someone attacking you for the something you find precious. Wouldn't you try to defend yourself? And it has to be something that is extremely important to you.

Defending a character you like is one thing but this guy is obsessive with this character to such a degree I literally found it disturbing and blocked him, zam. He would frequently bring up Jak into conversations that had nothing to do with him and pretty much insult anyone that didnt think Jak was the best anything ever. There's defending a character you like and then there's obsessing over a character thinking they are perfection. :/
I like Cloud and Sephiroth and will defend Cloud being depressed due to things that happened to him and I will defend Sephiroth as the perfect soldier gone insane. But I will admit they arent the best characters ever, that Cloud sucks in Dissidia, and that Sephiroth isnt the greatest villain ever.

Being a fan of something you should be able to point out its flaws as well as its strengths and shouldnt take someone thinking the character sucks as a personal insult. There's being a fan and then there is being a fanboy and he's definitely in the latter category.

Not defending the others going after him but he really brought a lot of this on himself. :/

---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#126Chain_StrikePosted 1/12/2013 10:01:29 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
blazin640 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...

Cloud & Sephiroth.....hmmmm yeah.... that's a problem....
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#127judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 10:02:10 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
blazin640 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Uhh...how? *_*
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#128Chain_StrikePosted 1/12/2013 10:04:53 PM
I'm sorry....have this bad habit with cloud and seph my more hated characters in history.

It's painful.....then again I onyl played and beat 7 once.....then again the FF series never hit me. (which I'm glad.)
---
#129IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 10:05:13 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
blazin640 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...

How?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#130IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 10:06:36 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
I'm sorry....have this bad habit with cloud and seph my more hated characters in history.

It's painful.....then again I onyl played and beat 7 once.....then again the FF series never hit me. (which I'm glad.)

So what you're saying is pineapples don't hibernate?

Whatever.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K