Worst Character in the game is Jak

#21LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:24:12 PM
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.

You didn't miss much. Just a bunch of down+square and aerial down+circle.

Care to have a recorded match proving this these lies?
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#22CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 6:25:34 PM(edited)
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.

I know. It's all he does.

Oh wait, can't forget Blaster spam!

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#23robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:26:18 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

You can't record matches that have already happened...lol

And you said you were recording all the matches we did a few hours ago. Were you lying about that?
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#24LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:27:46 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

And you said you were recording all the matches we did a few hours ago. Were you lying about that?

Care to quote where I said that!

HAHA you're stuck now inbetween your lies. Don't worry ill post the video of our future fight to gamefaqs so everyone sees the actual facts.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#25robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:29:50 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

Care to quote where I said that!

HAHA you're stuck now inbetween your lies. Don't worry ill post the video of our future fight to gamefaqs so everyone sees the actual facts.

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#26LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:30:42 PM
Crabhammar posted...
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

Hm? You know what I find funny about this. You're a player who stays in the air and air dodges a lot. With your play style im pretty sure I couldn't get you in a spam even if I tried because you constantly block and jump.

Also in addition as I recall when you came back to GF to tell our results you didn't mention nothing about me spamming.

These lies are so funny. I think im going to start lying since you ignorant people want to persist with these awful lies.
---
#27CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 6:31:31 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
robulastage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

Hm? You know what I find funny about this. You're a player who stays in the air and air dodges a lot. With your play style im pretty sure I couldn't get you in a spam even if I tried because you constantly block and jump.

Also in addition as I recall when you came back to GF to tell our results you didn't mention nothing about me spamming.

These lies are so funny. I think im going to start lying since you ignorant people want to persist with these awful lies.

Thank you...?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#28arclouks_xPosted 1/12/2013 6:31:41 PM
Agh I hate jak partners i had a match to 5 points I made 4 and yet he failed all his suppers and got his ass killed 5 times, if youre bad at least pick squaretos or raiden and get 1 bloody kill.
---
PS3:arclouksx Vita JustArc_ -playing:Unit 13,Legend of dragoon,ff6,kz3mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#29LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:32:28 PM
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

*grabs popcorn and waits for the next lie*
---
#30T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 6:33:38 PM
This thread is enjoyable.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.