Worst Character in the game is Jak

#31robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:34:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

*grabs popcorn and waits for the next lie*

Except if I did that it would be a pic with my phone or 3DS and anyone with half a brain could tell you about the awful picture quality that would prevent someone from actually reading the text.

*grabs popcorn and waits for LES' next desperate attempt to maintain cred*
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#32LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:39:16 PM(edited)
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

Except if I did that it would be a pic with my phone or 3DS and anyone with half a brain could tell you about the awful picture quality that would prevent someone from actually reading the text.

Without evidence you are clearly lying. Phones have enough great quality to take seeble pictures. What kind of excuse is that. 3ds as well. And plus I guess someone forgot about zoom in.

What is your motive for me seriously? 2 topics show you are strictly and directly trolling me and attacking me... Whats your objective. What are you trying to acheive with your lies. I want to know.

O yeah btw ever heard it never hurts to try. Try and see what the community can make out of it :)
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#33robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:38:18 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
This thread is enjoyable.

---
#34robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:40:16 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

Without evidence you are clearly lying. Phones have enough great quality to take seeble pictures. What kind of excuse is that. 3ds as well. And plus I guess someone forgot about zoom in.

What is your motive for me seriously? 2 topics show you are strictly and directly trolling me and attacking me... Whats your objective. What are you trying to acheive with your lies. I want to know.

Not all cameras are created equal, young one. Also, LOL at zooming in making the text suddenly "seeble"
---
#35CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 6:40:48 PM
robulastage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
This thread is enjoyable.

But only to watch. That's why I bailed.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#36LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:44:07 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

Not all cameras are created equal, young one. Also, LOL at zooming in making the text suddenly "seeble"

As last I recall all 3DS have the same exact quality which are all great and seeble as well.

As I said it never hurts to try right!

Upload this picture of a message you claim you have from me! Without it your comment is pointless and worthless.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#37blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 6:44:48 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

O yeah btw ever heard it never hurts to try. Try and see what the community can make out of it :)

Why are you letting them mess with you. Forget them.
---
There goes my free time
#38LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:49:35 PM(edited)
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

Why are you letting them mess with you. Forget them.

Oh so you can see that they'are messing with me?

Only reason I defend myself because I know people will believe them if I don't say anything. Rumors(which are lies in my situation)on these boards become facts so if that happens everyone will believe it.
---
#39blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 6:50:51 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

This horrible excuse gives it away EcoSage. If he really wanted to prove you wrong he would send you a message or take a pic.
---
There goes my free time
#40robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 6:52:10 PM
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

This horrible excuse gives it away EcoSage. If he really wanted to prove you wrong he would send you a message or take a pic.

Alright then. I'll send him a pic of the conversation.
---