Worst Character in the game is Jak

#41IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 6:55:08 PM
CT_Hardcase posted...
Lucario and ND say hi.

Oh yeah, his AP is not terrible. You can build it up just as fast as anyone else.

I still think Jak isn't up to par with most of the characters though.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#42LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:56:28 PM
robulastage posted...
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

*grabs popcorn and waits for the next lie*

Except if I did that it would be a pic with my phone or 3DS and anyone with half a brain could tell you about the awful picture quality that would prevent someone from actually reading the text.

*grabs popcorn and waits for LES' next desperate attempt to maintain cred*

This horrible excuse gives it away EcoSage. If he really wanted to prove you wrong he would send you a message or take a pic.

Alright then. I'll send him a pic of the conversation.

No no don't even try that.

SEND GAMEFAQS A PIC TO THE CONVERSATION!
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#43LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 6:57:47 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Lucario and ND say hi.

Oh yeah, his AP is not terrible. You can build it up just as fast as anyone else.

You're right.

But guess what he was A-S Tier at first till they nerfed the life out of him. You saw videos from his old build and played him in the demo right?
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#44judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 6:59:54 PM
Okay, is Eco the good guy here or rombula? I can't tell *-*
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#45robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 7:09:03 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i289/robulastage/130112_0001.jpg

That's the absolute best quality my phone can get. The other two pics displaying the horrendous quality are in that album.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#46LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 7:09:04 PM
judgementaeon posted...

Read all the comments here and see for yourself. (For future reference this was not said or to be taken in a smart or rude way. Im just talking in a general tone).
---
#47robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 7:10:06 PM
Oh wait. does it not link to the album? Just look for robulastage on photobucket. The pics I took are all there.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#48T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 7:10:11 PM
judgementaeon posted...

I am.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#49judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 7:10:44 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Read all the comments here and see for yourself. (For future reference this was not said or to be taken in a smart or rude way. Im just talking in a general tone).

I know you were lol, but yeah, I guess you then?
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#50IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 7:10:56 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Lucario and ND say hi.

You're right.

But guess what he was A-S Tier at first till they nerfed the life out of him. You saw videos from his old build and played him in the demo right?

Yeah he was way better in the demo when I played it a couple weeks ago. I'd say he needed a nerf but Superbot overdid it.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K