#61LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 7:41:23 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
robulastage posted...
http://m75.photobucket.com/albums/robulastage?newest=1
Look at the truth.

There's nothing here......maybe it's because I'm on a mobile device.

No your right. There is nothing there. I just tried...

you're kidding. what exactly is it showing? on my opera mobile browser, it goes right to my newest uploads.

All I see is a Starbucks advertisement and a tab that says see full album but when I click it, it's just blank.

Yes the blank part is what I was talking about. Thats what i saw. Blank.
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#62Nath1343Posted 1/12/2013 7:46:28 PM
So much trolling.
---
PSN: nath1343
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!
#63robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 7:52:35 PM
Hold on. I'm gonna try to figure it out.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#64wwinterj25Posted 1/12/2013 7:52:38 PM
Nath1343 posted...
So much trolling.

Not a shock when a topic about Jak comes up. I almost wish they would remove him from the game so LES can go away also. I only ever see him do this in Jak topics and reply to Jak topics to be honest. Oh well. *goes back to shadows*
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#65St0ve1Posted 1/12/2013 7:54:32 PM
Name something Jak has that is better than any gun character.
Before you say mobility, Drake says hi.
#66LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 7:57:45 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
So much trolling.

Not a shock when a topic about Jak comes up. I almost wish they would remove him from the game so LES can go away also. I only ever see him do this in Jak topics and reply to Jak topics to be honest. Oh well. *goes back to shadows*

You are seriously pissing me off. Im seriously getting sick and tired of you always whining and complaining about me. It is so irritating. You always try so hard to find some need to blame me for everything. Do you even read what goes on or do you just like to act ignorant by constantly blaming me every single time...

Honestly I don't think you pay attention because I comment in other topics that are not only about Jak. Do me a favor and stop going off what you think you know. I can post links right now if I have to...
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.
#67judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 7:59:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
So much trolling.

You are seriously pissing me off. Im seriously getting sick and tired of you always whining and complaining about me. It is so irritating. You always try so hard to find some need to blame me for everything. Do you even read what goes on or do you just like to act ignorant by constantly blaming me every single time...

Honestly I don't think you pay attention because I comment in other topics that are not only about Jak. Do me a favor and stop going off what you think you know. I can post links right now if I have to...

A-actually winter, he's right, he didn't start this...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#68Lucarioaura22Posted 1/12/2013 8:06:50 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
So much trolling.

Hey I know LES has had his past issues but have you actually read what happened in this topic?
---
We do what we must.................
#69T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 8:11:56 PM
LES has some weird mancrush on Jak.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#70LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 8:14:17 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LES has some weird mancrush on Jak.

Are you really trying to start something here. Its called being a hardcore fan... Ever hear of that?
---